By LosTits - 03/09/2009 17:38 - United States

Today, I saw my boyfriend after not seeing him for 7 months. During this time I have lost a lot of weight and am proud of it. My boyfriend didn't say anything about the lost weight. When we were alone and things started to heat up, he took off my bra and said "I think your tits are smaller." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 805
You deserved it 5 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe he didn't care how you looked before and was in love with your personality.

Get surgery to make your dick bigger, nobody likes small dicks ;)

Comments

what an asshole! Congrats on your weight loss and dump that loser!

bleepbloopthis 0

small **** aren't bad but if you're flat chested eh, small perky **** are nice.

lucy_moff09 0

He might have not mentioned about your weight-loss, because maybe you lost too much weight. Were you even that big beforehand? He might have not liked that you lost so much weight and took it out at that moment by blurting out something he should not have said. Despite what pop culture says, a lot guys don't like that super skinny look on women, so maybe that was the problem.

Hes an ass congtats on the weight loss tho n_n

princess151617 4

That's hilarious. Cannot stop laughing

You don't see him in 7 months and you still call him a "boyfriend"? And then allow things to start "heating up“? YDI and so much more. You give chicks a bad name these days.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Ever heard of long distance? Maybe one of them had to go away for a while. If they really love each other why break up when there's instant messaging and phone calls? It's ignorant people like you that cause relationships to fail.

Agree with #169 completely. I've got a long distance boyfriend and see him once every 3-4 months if I'm a bit unlucky. Our relationship is, after 2.5 years, still healthy as a horse. People who start whining about not having seen their boyfriend for a whole DAY or maybe even a week annoy me - it's nothing. Also, being apart for a long time makes being together so much more sexy. It's so easy for things to 'heat up' then. Honestly, #164, people like you are the reason I'm running around frustrated all the time.