By LosTits - 03/09/2009 17:38 - United States

Today, I saw my boyfriend after not seeing him for 7 months. During this time I have lost a lot of weight and am proud of it. My boyfriend didn't say anything about the lost weight. When we were alone and things started to heat up, he took off my bra and said "I think your tits are smaller." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 805
You deserved it 5 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe he didn't care how you looked before and was in love with your personality.

Get surgery to make your dick bigger, nobody likes small dicks ;)

Comments

nice work on loosing weight, and f*ing relax it's just an observation i talk to my gf about her **** all day.

bigcrazymike 6

#125 if she thinks his dick is smaller, that probably means her pussy got bigger. Which, in turn, means that she was cheating on him while she was away, and he should dump her cheating ass. Good one #123.

xXMILKYCHUNKSXx 0

So? He hasn't seen them in 7 months. It's not like he dumped you.

Noah_h 0

hahh I love how people get so pissed for satin harmless stuff like get plastic surgery

bigcrazymike 6

Wow, that's really disappointing. Sorry to hear about your ****. I hope that doesn't happen to my gf!

Dues_Vit 0

No sympathy. You're the one dating that douche bag.

so what do all you guys consider being "fat"?

what a jerk!!! Congrats for the weight loss!!!

an_account 0

I'm actually very good at sizing so I can say this much. The cup size of say, a 34B and a 32C are the same. The C is a C because the back size is smaller. This means the difference between the boobs and the chest area underneath the boobs is bigger, hence it is given a bigger size. However, a 34B should fit a 32C's cups perfectly -- only that the back will be too tight for the girl. The sizing is different for Australia, Europe, Britain, Asia and America -- so depending on which country you live in, the size will be different. This naturally means that a 34C in America =/= a 34C in Asia. It's the same with clothes sizes: the US size is actually a bit bigger than the UK sizing (one size bigger specifically). Eg Monroe is a US 12 but a UK 14. And I don't think women lose the fat off their boobs first. I certainly don't. Somehow I lose it quite uniformly... Also I don't think weight makes a HUGE difference: I know girls much heavier than me with much smaller boobs... If I lost a bit of weight I think I'd still be busty. Anyway, yes, it sounds like the op's boyfriend just wasn't thinking when he made the comment. Maybe he didn't mean anything negative but I can see how she might have got upset...

hmckay2010 0

we'll usually that's what happens when u lose weight. and guys don't notice things like that. stop tripping out. at least u lost some weight.

anonymousely 0

Er no.. the cup size is the cup size, the size of the actual boob. The # is just the band size; 34 means the length around the base of your bust is 2 inches bigger than a 32.