By LosTits - 03/09/2009 17:38 - United States

Today, I saw my boyfriend after not seeing him for 7 months. During this time I have lost a lot of weight and am proud of it. My boyfriend didn't say anything about the lost weight. When we were alone and things started to heat up, he took off my bra and said "I think your tits are smaller." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 805
You deserved it 5 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe he didn't care how you looked before and was in love with your personality.

Get surgery to make your dick bigger, nobody likes small dicks ;)

Comments

whatsmccraken 0

He's just speaking his mind. Can't blame a guy for being honest...or can you? Guys love boobs. I LOVE boobs. They are soft and squishy and when you feel sad, you stick your head in between a pair and your troubles just melt away.

hey, firm boobs are better than fat boobs. he should be happy that they don't sag like i'd imagine they used to. Anyways, FYL for having a bf who didn't realize that

soccerfreak009 0

lame argument. (almost) all **** = fantastic. prove me wrong. i dare you.

No one likes small flat boobs, guys like them perky!

fanstasia 5

There a lot of Men who like bigger women. Don't let that stop you from doing what's right for YOU though.

See, this is the kind of thing where I would point out the following facts: 1) He hasn't seen you in 7 months and you're still together. -> He's either cheating on you or he really likes you. 2) You weighed more before. -> I don't know if you were chubby, etc, as stated above, but the simple fact of the matter is that if he liked you then, and really did like you, he didn't care about your weight. Which brings me to my real point. If you think you're overweight and you go and lose weight, assuming that he didn't care from the start, do you think he would notice any difference? It depends on how much you lose, etc, but if it's a relatively small amount (and keep in mind he hasn't seen you for seven months), I see no reason *for* him to notice. In fact, I would be a little put off if he did notice, because that would mean that he was looking at you for that. With regards to what he said about boobs...my last girlfriend was very trim, and, after we both went off to college, she gained some weight. She was still pretty thin, but guess what got bigger. Did I care about the few extra pounds? Not like that; she was still thin, and she was the one who kept going on about her weight. I probably wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't complained about it...and she did so quite a bit. But her '****' did go rather upwards in size. I complimented her on that, of course, at which point she brought up the weight issue, but it's really just a physical trade-off. You're either trimmer or have bigger '****.' I think I said about as much to her when she was so distraught over the weight issue. Biology bites you in the...well, that's getting off topic. Think about it from a guy's perspective, eh? It sounds like he was just making a careless observation. If you do truly feel offended, you should take the time to point out that his comment hurt your feelings, and why it did. He'll respect you for going through what you did to lose weight, and will feel sorry for carelessly hurting your feelings. Hopefully. I don't know him, but the long-distance thing makes me think he would. After all, if you have been losing weight, what he said is true; your '****' are smaller, and you should be proud of it, because you worked for it.

bexox 0

She said it was a lot of weight, although that is relative. Assuming she lost at least 15 lbs, it would be pretty noticeable.

Doesn't madder to me **** big or small there still nice.

iSorry_iBad_Xx 0

Wow. I didn't know boobs could be so controversial. I mean...outside the subject of breast cancer and other diseases that can affect that general area of the body.. Not everybody likes the same things. It's okay. The world isn't going to fall apart because one person likes what another person hates or doesn't agree on. That's the beauty of having ones own opinion. And what someone else believes should have absolutely no effect on what you believe, unless you either want it to...or...you worship that person and your life conforms to everything they believe to be true (but i highly doubt someone you don't know on any type of emotional level and have only had the pleasure of interacting with on a website devoted to the daily low points of life, really has that much of an influence in your life). This being said..OP...he probably noticed the lost weight of your general body..but he didn't have the drive to say anything about it until things did heat up and he started to concentrate on certain parts of your body, and since boobs are a wonderful spot to carry out some foreplay, it would only be natural that he would voice his thoughts on that which he was about to defile..... This being said..my opinion matters not when it actually comes to the real world and the OP will probably find her own way of dealing with this aside from listening to all of the "dump him now" suggestions that i see... This is the problem with the majority of commenters...they ACTUALLY believe that their opinions matters and will cause some change in the course of someones life.....O.O..nobody cares......