By LosTits - 03/09/2009 17:38 - United States

Today, I saw my boyfriend after not seeing him for 7 months. During this time I have lost a lot of weight and am proud of it. My boyfriend didn't say anything about the lost weight. When we were alone and things started to heat up, he took off my bra and said "I think your tits are smaller." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 805
You deserved it 5 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe he didn't care how you looked before and was in love with your personality.

Get surgery to make your dick bigger, nobody likes small dicks ;)

Comments

wow you actaully wrote all of that just to comment!?!?! you seriously need to get a life! btw TL;DR

MiseryMan 0

YDI for not knowing what your man likes. He probably wants something to cling on while he goes Donkey Kong on you.

ask any guy **** or arse and theyll say arse. **** are shit i couldnt give a shit if theyre big or small.

you do realize that you have to SEE someone in order to date them. dating/being in a relationship with someone is defined as being social with a person. you can't do that when you go more than half of a year without even seeing them. i guarantee he's cheated on your multiple times, but i'm sure it's just because he "loves you" and "cares about you".

YDI for thinking that losing weight is good.

He could be in the army... maybe. Or she could.

joggerchick 0

what the heck?? you obviously have trust issues, and have you ever heard of long-distance relationships?

YDI for not realizing your bf likes his girls chunky

"That's funny, because I was just about to ask you why your penis looked smaller!"

thedrumsthedrums 0

I agreed with 123..just tell him his dick is smaller! :D no way to fix a small dick..