By LosTits - 03/09/2009 17:38 - United States

Today, I saw my boyfriend after not seeing him for 7 months. During this time I have lost a lot of weight and am proud of it. My boyfriend didn't say anything about the lost weight. When we were alone and things started to heat up, he took off my bra and said "I think your tits are smaller." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 805
You deserved it 5 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe he didn't care how you looked before and was in love with your personality.

Get surgery to make your dick bigger, nobody likes small dicks ;)

Comments

Dickhole x_x You should have said "Hey that's really funny it seems like your **** is smaller too!"

Yeah... that's what most guys would say...

Of course.... maybe YOU are the only one who "THINKS" you lost a lot of weight....

And another thing... why did you not see him for 7 months? Was one of you in prison?

Chest exercises don't stop you from losing boob fat. They just build up the muscles underneath, and kinda push the boobs up & out. So you can have smaller boobs that look the same. And Luckster, you go from a 38 to a 34 during the holidays? The number size should either stay the same or go up, shouldn't it? Weird.

38 C is smaller than a 34 D. my chest is 34D when I gain weight, and turns back into a 38C when I lose the weight again. It's not just 38 and 34. There's letters to be added to explain the appropriate size.

No it's not. Cup size is relative to band size. The cups of a 34D are equivalent to a 36C, and the cups of a 38C are equivalent to a 36D. The cups of a 34D are definitely smaller than the cups of a 38C. It's very odd that your band size and cup size would get smaller when you gain weight.

I buy whatever's cheap. I guess they do things differently. I even have some simply labeled as 'medium' and 'large'. I had to buy both cause I had no idea!

honeyishrnkdadid you don't have to be a girl to say that. men can make the same observations

GatorBites 0

Did you ever stop to think that some guys like non-twiggy women?

Why does it even matter? Why are guys attracted to mounds of fat?

AAAAHHHH12 2

There's big, healthy, husky, fluffy and DAMN!! ;P Just had to throw that out there.