By Melaknee - 19/03/2009 00:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I saw an attractive man outside the club I was trying to get into to. We talked, and ended up having sex in my apartment. The next day when I was dropping him off, I discovered he was homeless and was outside the club begging for money. My house is suddenly out of bread and cheese. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 448
You deserved it 149 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm not one to judge, but you have to admit that such things are part of the risk you take when you sleep with random people. You're not wrong to have sex to your heart's content, but I don't think you have a lot of room to complain about the result, either. I'd recommend going to a clinic ASAP, by the way.

no need to judge, and least the sex was good?

Comments

LetsPretend 0

For sleeping with a random person, you kind of deserved that.

kel_riv 0

while I don't disagree with what most people are saying, I definitely feel for you. I don't know what I would do if that happened to me!

well. it's abit wrong say FML because of the homeless guy.. i mean how many people are homeless these days in these difficult times... doesnt mean hes not an educated person. All the time u guys made out he didn't smell, sound or act funny right?? so he was normal... hope u enjoyed the sex... and next time go to his place!

You don't really see many homeless chicks here or else I'd sleep with them. Please, god, more ladies on the STREETS!

Like bums **** a lot, you guys are ******* stupid. They drink liquor and take drugs.

You deserved it for taking some strange man home. If he didn't smell or act funny or appear to be smashed, wtfever. You mad because you didn't hook up with a doctor? Aim higher, don't mean men at crappy clubs. Or maybe you just don't attract high calibur men.

Well if you're gonna sleep with random men you happen to chance upon outside clubs, this is the risk you take. I am sorry to say, but you can't expect all strangers you hook up with to be financially stellar. This is your own fault. :-)

Soooo what? He slept with you and then stole all your bread and cheese? Or were you referring to his cockcheese? He must have been a very well dressed and clean hobo for you to mistake him for just another guy. Either way I don't really see this as a FML... just don't tell your friends. Chances are you would never live this one down if you do

Rick_S 3

Sorry, but F-Your-Life? You had sex with someone who stole your bread and cheese. HE'S HOMELESS. Get a little perspective. F-HIS-Life.

Lol. An attractive homeless man....we dont have attractive homeless people in South Africa...