By Melaknee - 19/03/2009 00:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I saw an attractive man outside the club I was trying to get into to. We talked, and ended up having sex in my apartment. The next day when I was dropping him off, I discovered he was homeless and was outside the club begging for money. My house is suddenly out of bread and cheese. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 448
You deserved it 149 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm not one to judge, but you have to admit that such things are part of the risk you take when you sleep with random people. You're not wrong to have sex to your heart's content, but I don't think you have a lot of room to complain about the result, either. I'd recommend going to a clinic ASAP, by the way.

no need to judge, and least the sex was good?

Comments

if i were you i wouldn't waste my time posting my stupidity on fml...i'd be booking it to the closest clinic to get every sti test available...

ned_schneebley 0

haha shiiiit. ass milk is right. #11

Whats wrong with sleeping with hobo's?? They are human too, some of them chose to be a hobo and others became a hobo because of mistakes they made in life. When i was little i always wanted to become a hobo when i grew old :(

Canuck 0

you had sex with some guy you hardly knew and it turns out he wasn't the man of your dreams.. poor girl..... fml? fhl.... he needs to get checked out asap cause there is no telling what your carrying

veren_enkeli 0

Ah, you're fu'ed. I hope you don't contract aids.

Well, if you don't want to sleep with homeless people, probably best to talk to him enough beforehand to determine he isn't homeless. "So what do you do?" might be a good start. Sucks that he ate all your food. Aside from that, "Did you use protection?" and "Was the sex good?" are really the only relevent questions.

Vagabones 0

In this economy, it shouldn't come as a shock.

ak725 0

Yeah, good luck with the HIV test. Hope you pass!

... What's up with everyone thinking all hobos have some sort of sexually transferred disease? ANYONE can have them, so it's probably better to get yourself checked after having sex with a extremely hot and flirtatious person, rather than someone who is very unlikely to get much sex >__> Also, if he was attractive, it doesn't matter too much, right?

It's not about hobos having diseases. It's the fact that if he so easily has sex with a stranger and she so easily had sex with a stranger, no telling how often they do that. Therefore, they're both nasty skeezers and need std tests.