Pencils down

By Idiot - 16/12/2020 19:58

Today, I took an exam, for which I have been studying for weeks, I was confident at first, but then really struggled with it. I finished with about ten minutes to spare, turned to what I thought would be the end of my paper and found the first page of questions I was supposed to have answered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 931
You deserved it 324

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kraths 16

always read through the test first. I used to have a teacher who would randomly give tests where you were supposed to do weird things because he would a hide a question that says only sign your name or answer odd questions or even questions or every third questions, etc.

This is a nightmare scenario! Always read the test through first before starting.

Comments

Kraths 16

always read through the test first. I used to have a teacher who would randomly give tests where you were supposed to do weird things because he would a hide a question that says only sign your name or answer odd questions or even questions or every third questions, etc.

sounds like you got too much inside your own head and worried too much, try to relax a bit next time and give it a look before starting. make sure you have everything you need, and this means the knowledge of what exactly is in front of you and needs to be done. and as mentioned by others, make sure to read it all first to catch any "gotcha questions". also knowing how much to do means you can know roughly how long to give each question etc...

This is a nightmare scenario! Always read the test through first before starting.