By unojo08 - 01/10/2010 19:26 - United States

Today, I decided to fix my bike and take it for a test ride. Five minutes in, a bee flew into my eye and stung me. In pain, I thought it would be best to go home. I turned around to find a big pitbull running towards me. The dog chased me for a mile before giving up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 520
You deserved it 3 535

unojo08 tells us more.

Thank you for your opinion, but I never said that I was attacked by the dog, I just said that I had been chased by him. I live in a part of town where its a little bit ghetto, and I didn't want to take the chance that the dog may or not be friendly, seeing as how it was chasing me. For your further information, my sister has a pit bull and it is a very loving dog that wouldnt hurt a fly. So before you cast judgement on someone for telling it how it is, please get your facts straight.

Top comments

AudaciouslyInsan 0

...At least you survived the bee sting and you didn't get eaten by the pitbull so you could post it on FML! :D By the way... ._. Mother Nature called... She wants you dead. >:D

Maybe the dog did have a reason to attack, it might've though OP was trespassing on its territory. You weren't there with the OP, so you can't say the dog wasn't being agressive. Honestly, people like you who think "All pitbulls are the greatest dogs EVER and never hurt ANYONE" are just as ignorant as the people who think all pitbulls are bloodthirsty monsters. Both are just generalizations that aren't necessarily true.

Comments

MDFang 0

#1 is a ****** for posting "first"

rallets 22

who gives a **** if you're first? no one cares unless your post is actually worth reading, dumbass.

MAGNAVOX 0

First dumbass to say first. This fml seems a lil exaggerated don't you think?

As usual, people say 1st and as usual, people make annoyed comments, and as usual, the rest of us are annoyed that the trolls keep getting fed.

Marvin_Android 0

Yet another pathetic Earth-monkey who thinks being first in an on-line forum is an accomplishment. While accomplishments amount to nothing on a universal scale, something as trite and effortless as that one should make you ashamed of bragging about it. But since you actually experience some joy, go ahead and revel in it while it lasts. I predict a miserable existence in your future. OP: That's what life is like. Everything is out to make your existence as painful as possib;e. The sooner you learn that, the sooner you can be depressed all the time but at least have a grip on reality. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

LauraTheKiwi 0

is op the one from the earlier fml?

zp5 4
KingDingALing 9

You should've kicked the dog and then it would've ran away.

legonut6 0
watchsrcubs 0

marvin you need to shut up with you dumb shit

13 i agree and this FML is a little...fake?

FreshSalad 1

Marvin you better shut up or a fifteen year old kid who thinks he is a "gangsta" will threaten you over the Internet!

hairt 4

as Cinn says.. Even if the FML is fake just treat it as we thought it's real HAHA :)

it is indeed commendable to be first to post a comment, u hv to be the right person at the right time, I cud never manage to be there

fmlloverzz 0

who cares if your first ?!!

br00kr 22

People actually downgraded me more when I hadn't tried to be first. This is something else though. You don't comment that ur first just because ur first. I didn't even do that.

mean dog training is the best way to increase your speed!!

jezebel1979 3

why does the pit have to be mean?? cuz it's a pitbull??

agreed. I have 5 bluenose pits and I get crap because people judge them. they're such sweethearts! punish the deed, not the breed.

thank you. im so absolutely SICK of people hating on the pit.

smiles4life 1

I can just imagine what this would look like. xD too bad FML doesn't have videos of this kind of stuff cuz I'd probably watch this one over and over again. lmao

I agree with the sentiment, but tbf, the dog did chase the OP for quite awhile. It's not hard to tell aggression from playfulness, even with only one good eye. Besides, if it was left unrestrained, there's a possibility that it was poorly trained and/or had a bad owner. I know if I had one of the more menacing breeds, I'd make sure to train it really well, to overcompensate a bit for the stereotype.

boojie97 12

rlly? it HAD to b a pitbull? well i guess if u sed a big dog ppl would guess pitbull snyway because society today is full of stereotypical idiots

it chased you exactly 5,280 feet?!?! holy crap!

27- are you stupid? The reason the dog was mean was because it chased op for a mile. That's not exactly a friendly thing to do.

Had to google bluenose pitbull and i was not disappointed. That was som supercute puppies and beautiful dogs. I have an amstaff myself and he is a sweetheart that allows kids to climb all over him. Though he can be quite imposing since he has a mane that rises when he gets excited.

LukeNukem_fml 3

your bike is cursed, my friend.

Snickers369 0

At least your bikes chain didn't snap.

YDI for having a bike, for being dog-bait, and for having an eye for the bee to sting. FYL for living in Flori-duh.

zp5 4

the bee deserves it for committing suicide

OP said "go home" which doesn't necessarily entail a house. For all I know, he could live in a condo (it's FL, after all), or a cardboard box, or even a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER. Telling OP "YDI for having a house to go back to" would be assuming he has a house. If you follow my comments, you will see that I never, and I mean EVERRRR, make assumptions.

zp5 4

lol he's LIVIN IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

zp5 4

ah chris farley...he lives on in all of us.

Master_Of_Sand 0

Trollz, you forgot to say "YDI for getting in the way of the bee." and "YDI for making that poor dog run a mile."

haha, good catch, Sand guy. Looks like I'm slipping in my old age.

HAHAHAHAHAHA that made me laugh plus i think its fake

That's two FMLs in one, with nothing to do in common! Totally unfair. You're an idiot for not going towards your house that mile, unless you did, and wanted to tell us otherwise to make it more FMLey.

AudaciouslyInsan 0

...At least you survived the bee sting and you didn't get eaten by the pitbull so you could post it on FML! :D By the way... ._. Mother Nature called... She wants you dead. >:D