By JustAGiftCardPlease - 16/06/2009 04:39 - United States

Today, I received the box my parents sent me for my birthday. Contents were a travel first-aid kit, and a remote control robot toy, with an age recommendation on the box of 8. I'm 29. They thought that since I'm an engineer I would like the toy. They also think I'll hurt myself with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 051
You deserved it 3 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take a photo (a fake one of course) of you getting maimed by the robot. Send it to your parents with "YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON ME" attached to it.

Wicked sense of humor, that's what they have ^^' #6 : good one xD

Comments

I don't think the two gifts were related. Your parents are clueless on what to get you. You probably already have most of the things they could think of to send you. Who says 29 is too old to play with a neat kid's toy? Lighten the **** up and next time, give them a HINT fergawdsake.

That's what you get for going in mechanical :p

Robots = Awesome That's why there is one called Awesome-O. Duh.

This is not an FML at all. You're just a whiny bitch.

token_blackguy 18
sadiesykes 0

maybe since you're an engineer they got you a first aid kit, and they ALSO got you a robot, just to mess with. this isn't fml or ydi. it's so what.

Robot toys are amazing. I doubt they actually seriously thought much of it. You are 29, you should no longer need a serious present. What alternative should they have bought for you?

thuryn 2

#32/redbluegreen: "Just sayin'" is a total ******* cop-out. Say what you mean and don't be such a pussy about it. Geez. People who say "just sayin'" think they can toss that out and make whatever spew they just put out seem non-offensive. Well, guess what? We aren't fooled. I'm not saying you're a spineless twit. I'm just sayin'...

Absolute_Zero 0

Wow. I'm just waiting for your next FML to be: "I hurt myself with that robot toy."

Guess you'll always be their little precious ;) #6 LMAO XD

hahaha thats amazing....im an engineer too