By fired - 13/05/2012 06:26 - United States - Portland

Today, I really had to pee while babysitting. Normally this isn't a problem, except the kids were sleeping and going potty would wake them up right before their parents were due home. Desperate, I decided to pee in a cup in the kitchen and wash it down the sink. Their parents came home mid-stream. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 663
You deserved it 46 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jonnied23 20

You shouldn't do that at other people's houses.

Comments

Ha. Throw it at them, make scream weird noises, run like hell, and never come back >_

You dont went to the bathroom because... Ok, ok, your fetish You can see online girls who pee in a cups and make money Your babysitting business is over... Here a new option!

You didn't go to the bathroom because? Oh, ok... it's your fetish. You can see girls online who pee in cups and make money. Your babysitting business is over, here is a new option.

I bet with those re-wording skills, you got your high school diploma with flying colors, 80.

jaredofmo 22

If the sound of pee in a toilet and flushing would wake those kids, they must be light sleepers (and that is one LOUD toilet).

Exactly what I was thinking. I never made the house super quiet so my kids learned to sleep through noise. Now I think they could sleep through an earthquake.

Shoulda pee'd in the sink, at least people don't drink out of that.

JessAtta 5

You could've gone into the bathroom and peed in the sink or the bathtub if it was that big of a deal to not go in a toilet.

I hope you didn't get paid, sicko! But they allowed you to keep the cup as a reminder of why your ass got fired.

Why would that idea even come to your mind? Couldn't hold it for a minute? and at least pee in the cup in the bathroom.

Why wouldn't you go to the washroom and pee In the sink, I'm assuming you were standing in the kitchen or something like that.

If your a guy just go outside and make sure no one is watching