By Anonymous - 13/09/2009 17:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized that when my new roommate said we could both use the condoms he bought, he didn't mean separately. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 374
You deserved it 4 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Conkers 0

Why're you complaining? Would you rather he not use any with you? He wants to be safe. Geez... People these days.

inconvienentgurl - Please stop saying things, especially when you don't understand what you're talking about. You're giving me a massive headache. He meant the roommate wanted to have sex with him. Now, you're enlightened. And you misspelled inconvenient.

Comments

awesome he sounds like he wants to save money on trojans ....naw

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#16, it's awkward and embarassing if your roommate wants to have sex with you and you don't reciprocate those feelings, whatever their sex. Especially if they've seen you with your pants off--roommates of the same gender aren't always as careful to cover up around each other. Stop trying to make it sound like he's being homophobic.

do You realize how wildly uncomfortable that makes his life

do You realize how wildly uncomfortable that makes his life

He wants to **** you. Take it as a compliment or don't, but take it regardless. Be flattered, who knows when your next lay will be.

wow you gotta change because obviously he thinks your gay in a way

Kira_fml 0

YEA BCUZ OMG THAT IZ TOTES SUMTHIN 2 CHANGE! You ******* moron...

Actually, yes it is if he doesn't want people to think he's gay which it seems OP doesn't. Obviously OP's room mate thought he was gay or something so people are getting a message he isn't intentionally sending out so before you bitch think it through cuz something DOES hafta change if OP doesn't want his room mate or others to think he's gay.

mycleverusername 0

Well, at least he's considerate.