By bananamuffin - 30/03/2012 19:13 - United States

Today, I realized that the "holla" tattoo I stupidly got on my lower lip five years ago isn't fading as I expected it to, and will probably contribute to my unemployment for years to come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 009
You deserved it 74 019

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiran_fml 5

Why would you EVER consider doing that??

at least youve come to grips with the stupidity of your purchase!

Comments

goddamniluvme 0

I would like to see a picture of this! Put it as ur profile pix!

vsu_2013 0

What were you thinking when you got that tattoo? And ouch that must have hurt

Just wear skin coloured lipstick?

If the tattoo is on the inside of his lip its actually semi perminent and is expected to fade. Cause of the constant moisture. My friends faded in two weeks but it can go a couple months. They don't usually last long.

You are a DIPSHIT! That is the sort of thing you are SUPPOSED to think about BEFORE getting a tattoo!

howsitgoingjc 2

You sir just took the stupid cake

cc_the_beast 6

I thought it was a variation of 'holler', I gangsterised version if you will...

Perhaps no one ever explained to you the concept of how a tattoo is permanent and how most people who choose to get them have them put in areas easily concealed by the common article of clothing... Your tattoo is simply serving as visible IQ screening test. At least you're saving them the trouble of holding back the difficult questions like "did you graduate from high school?"...

DKjazz 20

I know a very elderly lady whose great grandchild is pregnant. When her great-great grandbaby is born, she's getting a commemorative tattoo on her cheek.