By bananamuffin - 30/03/2012 19:13 - United States

Today, I realized that the "holla" tattoo I stupidly got on my lower lip five years ago isn't fading as I expected it to, and will probably contribute to my unemployment for years to come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 009
You deserved it 74 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiran_fml 5

Why would you EVER consider doing that??

at least youve come to grips with the stupidity of your purchase!

Comments

You should have gotten ”insert dick here” in its place, that would probably get you a few jobs lol;-)

How stupid can u be??? Tattoos don't fade!!!

u should have gotten "idiot" instead of holla

I first assumed it was inside the lip, but in that case potential employers wouldn't see it to begin with. On the outside makes no damn sense at all. But if u r female and it is on the outside, consider getting "permanent lipstick", a tattoo that looks like you have lipstick on.

It just happens. I have a tattoo on my hand and wrist, and I was told to come in for a touch up once a year. It hasn't faded a bit in 10 years. My artist is baffled. OP really should have thought about placement. What moron gets a tattoo on their face? Only famous people can usually get away with it.

Feedmyaddiction5 14

I would like to just point out the obvious,tattoos don't really fade unless they are poorly done, not well taken care of during the healing process or they are 50 years old. Just saying. Dumb ass

Really??? How could you not think that through.. Idiot...

jmichael11 9

It's a tattoo not permanent marker you idiot. You deserve it haha.

wriptidez 0

i think a surgeon could help. bestvwishes xxxooo

canopenerbob 2

StGreat, now taxpayers can support you the rest of your life! Enjoy Medicaid, unemployment and food stamps!! Wait!! Nevermind! Just make up some bullshit sob story And get disability!!