By bananamuffin - 30/03/2012 19:13 - United States

Today, I realized that the "holla" tattoo I stupidly got on my lower lip five years ago isn't fading as I expected it to, and will probably contribute to my unemployment for years to come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 009
You deserved it 74 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiran_fml 5

Why would you EVER consider doing that??

at least youve come to grips with the stupidity of your purchase!

Comments

skyeyez9 24

I always wondered why some people have a teardrop tattooed on their face near their eye. Does it have any meaning or did they think it was cool?

A teardrop tattoo is a designator to say that you've killed someone (either in or out of prison).

Mommyof2_91 10

Well it actually depends which side the tear drop is on.. Not sure which is which. But one means you killed someone and one means somebody killed a loved one.

I would tell you to try to convince them that you're M?ori or have M?ori ancestry (they get lots of tattoos, quite a few traditional ones are put on the face) but I don't think they'd believe it with a "Holla" tattoo

Briget_fml 3

Go back to school, and get a degree in something like a Medical Transcriptionist, then you can work from home and make great money..

who gets a tattoo and EXPECTS it to fade?

There needs to be a "You are a ******* dumbass" button for cases like these.

Superfreak420 0

I love tats but my rule I used was to get them where they show only when I wanted it to show. Good luck. I hope you find a place to work that will not discriminate.

Katy326 10

You could always buy a lipstick or makeup that matches your skin tone. I mean even if your a dude, wearing makeup and having a job is better than being jobless.