By bananamuffin - 30/03/2012 19:13 - United States

Today, I realized that the "holla" tattoo I stupidly got on my lower lip five years ago isn't fading as I expected it to, and will probably contribute to my unemployment for years to come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 009
You deserved it 74 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiran_fml 5

Why would you EVER consider doing that??

at least youve come to grips with the stupidity of your purchase!

Comments

You expected a real tattoo to fade? Really? Stupid just isn't the word for you. YDI!

Well I'm sure that at no point in the decision making process that getting a lower lip tattoo may of been a mistake. I mean look how many successful people have lower lip tattoo's...YDI...god damn you musta been dumb 5yrs ago

WhoaItsKiernan 4

Well since you're stupid enough to actually get a tatoo ON YOUR FACE, I suggest maybe getting it removed..? You do realize that's possible? Or are you that dumb?

linkinpark98 23

I'm sorry but this is bothering me. Is it just me or does this girl look like she's about 60 when she is only 14?

TheFamilyElf 17

I'm sorry but this is bothering me. How is that relevant? Or true?

wrecking balm doesn't work, well it works until you stop using it then the tattoo comes back in full glory, sometimes brighter than before (and plus it's like $70 a tube and OP said they were unemployed) you can try a few things to fade it naturally, like getting really bad sunburn which will cause the color to peel out of it pretty well (but hurt like heck because you sunburnt your lips/face) or some OTC medications (like proactiv) have an acid ingredient that if tattooed into flesh will permanantly fade a tattoo and allow for easy cover up with like a lightly tinted chapstick (which male or female works if it's a subtile tint that nobody would notice)

Also people aren't realizing you mean on the inside of your lower lip, and I have a mustache on my top lip !

Tattoos aren't suppose to fade. Why do you think the needle goes through like 6 layers of skin? To make sure it is permanet! To insure that the ink will not fade. Maybe you should of done some reasearch before you got your tattoo, since common sense didn't tell you any of this.