By Username - 29/07/2011 19:17 - United States

Today, I realized that since I started working full time, the only friend I have left is my cat. Lonely and bored out of my mind, I told him about my day. He decided to end the conversation by shitting on the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 943
You deserved it 6 305

Same thing different taste

Comments

Idonebeenhad 17

He did at one point, but as you read, he let the shit go.

I got this little kitty about 2 months back He was the nicest little kitty, now a pain in my crack This little kitty is a ninja, always stalking my feet This little kitty is a warrior you know what I mean He's an evil little kitty look what he did to my hand Tries to get in trouble in any way that he can I could give this cat a toy, but he'd rather have the wrapper And I will always give him water, but he still drinks from the crapper You could lock him in a closet and he just won't care Kitty chews on my shoes and he licks on my hair Always scratching on my favorite chair and jumping on the couch Playing in the window sills and tearing through the house He's so full of energy and easily amused Kitty will attack anything that moves Causing trouble, starting battles just so he could be a part of He's a meanest little kitty so we named him sparta Hey little Sparta what is with all the fight Little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite Hey little Sparta what is with all the fight Little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite Hey little Sparta what is with all the fight Little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite Hey little Sparta what is with all the fight Little bitty kitty wanna bite Where'd you go Are you stalking me? Are you under the couch, quite possibly Ears laid back so you don't get caught Ready to pounce my leg with everything that you got I know you're probably watching me from across the room Concentrating contemplating on attacking me soon You're not invisible kitty, I'm gonna find you first Come out come out before I make things worse [ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/cory_williams/the_mean_kitty_song.html ] I've seen where you hide and I know where you've been Hey kitty why don't you give in Even if you try to sneak up on me, I'm prepared Cause I've got my safety gear on and I'm not scared I think I hear a kitty cat under the bed I know your making noises just to mess with my head You can stalk me all you want, but I'm not your pray Cause you always seem to find me first, but not today Hey little Sparta what is with all the fight Little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite Hey little Sparta what is with all the fight Little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite Hey little spartan what is with all the fight Little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite Hey little Sparta what is with all the fight Come on out, I'm gonna get you now I've got 'em cornered And now he's mine He's not gonna get away this time I'll snatch him up fast before he can blink and then... Aw man! He's asleep in the sink What is with this cat? I'm confused He's got a bed, but it's never been used In every waking moment, kitty's out for the fight Then [fart] next minute kitty's out like a light How could I let this creature live inside of my home I gotta keep an eye on him when I'm on the phone I'm a little afraid to leave this cat all alone This kitty may destroy everything that I own Look at him now, I kinda feel bad He's the best little cat that I've had And the one big thing I forgot to mention, was that He wasn't fighting, he just wanted attention Hey little Sparta what is with all the fight Little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite Hey little Sparta what is with all the fight Little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite Hey little Sparta what is with all the fight Little bitty kitty wanna bite bite bite Hey little Sparta what is with all the fight Showing love, that's all this kitty does NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

op, that was just his interpretation of your day.

thats the cats way of saying that your life is full of shit.

CattyPurry 0

i don't give a cat's ass. :S

TheRealHouse 7

At least it was the floor and not the cieling

NastyNinja31 0
zco101 1

now all she needs to do is get ten more cats and knit them all sweaters. she will have 11 more friends!

TheChampagneBoi 5
KayDayParade 0

consider yourself back down to none

StudMuffinette 17
kyleisthebomb 0

whoa, your pussy took a shit?!

At least you still got a pussy in your life.

There's a reason why a dog, not a cat, is considered to be "man's best friend."

Vasin_fml 15

You bored the absolute shit out of him.

docbastard75 5

In one ear and out the ass hole.

the cat is simply telling OP what he thinks of his/her day.

if anyone says that's a shitty situation I swear...

Could have been worse, his only friend could've been a pet cow, think of the horrific mess that would have been...

Cereal_Is_Good 5

121 that's a mighty fine looking burrito in your pic...mind if I have some?

130- get a girlfriend and make your own burrito

Cereal_Is_Good 5

130- You may, but only in exchange for your soul. And a package of gummy worms.

Iwashere12345 0

awww well wasn't that sweet of him

johnson94 5

'twooo can be as bad as one, but the loneliest number is the number one...'

thanks for your input, Justin Bieber.

looks like you hot burned! baahaahaaaa

46-I'm sorry, but you just ruined it with that hot thing.

shit happens I guess, damn auto correct.... oh well

tacocannon99 5

believe it or not, I hate Justin bieber. however whoever commented first, I'm sure is too ugly to post a real picture, like most people on FML. so go ahead, thumbs me down. il cry myself to sleep and anally prick myself with a full ivory Charlie sheen strap on to take my mind off things... my feelings are genuinely hurt!

I'm not to scared to show my picture but at least I dont look like the guy all America is making fun of for looking like a girl and again sir u lose ! FYL

KrazyLove56 4

you look like justin bieber! I love you

iloveeyouuxD 9

at least you have 1 friend who will listen!

konjaman 0

Haha I bet the cat was like: " now that I listened to you, how about you do something for me *takes a dump* "

monkeystain 0

no he sounds like a good shitter

carolineoliviaa 0

awh, even your cat doesn't care.

shitty yes I know anti flood protection keeps me from correcting myself right away

If you're going to use an already over-used pun, can you at least spell it right? Thanks.