By ktwithaq - 18/10/2010 11:27 - United States

Today, I got a promotion. I was really excited until I realized that the only friend I had to celebrate with was my pet cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 784
You deserved it 5 366

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

This is a cat-astrophe! I say, quit being a pussy and go make some friends.

Being kinda Socially Retarded myself, I feel ya. But there'll be friends soon enough for you tho, so don't worry about it too much. Congratz on the promo :D

Comments

you should find more friends to play with your pussy

XsianinvasionX 0

lol hey can someone tell me wat ydi means

MissErikaHart 0

Party cat, is it time for breakfast? No, it's time to party.

Get another cat, then you'll have 2 friends to celebrate with!

MAGNAVOX 0

There's nothing to celebrate about getting promoted to cook in Mc Donald's.

who wouldn't enjoy celebrating with a little pussy?

yeah car sucks as much as you mom does in the back seat of her minivan that you tool around in. wait that must mean my car really sucks. FML.

your mom. sorry grammar Nazis out there.

#82, I'm sorry to tell you that even with that correction, your comment is still full of failure :)

Failure is so hard to aspire to, but I am glad that I have reached my goal. :P

I personally think your car is kick ass. looked like a lamborghini on the fmls applications small picture

thats exactly what I'm going through right now. I'm 12.

TyronetheOG 0

94 obviously you think its cool beacuse you're 14 years old and you know nothing about cars rofl

thikimo 0

anything with vertical doors look awesome...bat moblie for one ;3

74 I clicked your profile because you looked like a real douche, which you are.

FMLandurstoo 9

OP, celebrate by getting laid

U need to go out and get really really drunk!!!

FFML_314 11

This is a cat-astrophe! I say, quit being a pussy and go make some friends.

NightSkyx 0

omg 2 puns in one sentence! it's the end of all fmls

FFML_314 11

Learn to appreciate my humor. You mini Buzz Killingtons.

FFML, I get and appreciate your humor. Even if it took you *two* sentences to make two puns, not one. Don't be a sourpuss, just continue strutting on the catwalk like the supermodel you really are.

FFML_314 11
MissErikaHart 0

how does ffml's ass smell Doc? I'm just wondering cuz ur always kissing it...

FFML_314 11

How does cocaine feel, MissErikaHart? Since you're always snorting it.

perdix 29

FFML_314 & MissErikaHart: Cat Fight!!!!! Reeeeeeeeer!

Miss Hart, I kiss noone's ass but my wife's. I compliment her because I find her comments amusing, unlike yours. If you make an amusing comment, I'll be happy to compliment it. Until then, you are welcome to stand under a pile of bricks and play Chicken with gravity.

FFML_314 11

She is just mad, because I made it known how stupid she is.

Ohnocurly 0

Perhaps you will be able to tell us how those bricks smell??

KingDingALing 9

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Funniest comments I've ever read!

TyronetheOG 0

But ur not really funny. go spend ur time doing something else. go ahead, correct my grammar loser.

You should go out and make some friends.

Thank you for pointing this out Sherlock Holmes.

MissErikaHart 0

"no shit Sherlock" is not how u say it anymore?

sweetcheeksjvl 0

yeah it's "No shit Sherlock!"

Seems like your pussy is the only friend you've got. . .FYL! YDI for not going out more

hey at least your pet cat will always be there for you!!!