By lostvideo - 24/08/2010 07:25 - Israel

Today, I realized that I hadn't seen my video camera in a while. After searching for several minutes in my room, I remembered that I had given it to my dad to hide before our month long trip (so even if someone broke into the house the video camera would be safe). He's forgotten where he hid it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 810
You deserved it 9 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RadAtThis01 0

???? Why not bring the camera on the trip?? that's what cameras are for!!!

He should have left an increasingly difficult series of logic puzzles as clues to its location.

Comments

lol I was thinking that myself, why wouldn't you take it along on your trip?

Just keep looking... it will be in the last place you look for it.... literally. ;-)

that happened to me also. my mom took my DS and hid it as a punishment, and she never found it. it's been a couple years.

englishhottiexx 0

why didn't you just hide it yourself?

AshCrash_xo 0

Next time?he can't find it idiot...

Femtrooper 0

Think of it as a treasure hunt. Pretend you're a pirate. You know the old adage, when life hands you lemons, and such. Heck, pretend your a pirate looking for treasure and make a drinking game out of it, but make sure its rum, lol.

Yeah. When life hands you lemons, squirt your dad in the eye for losing the camera!

RedPillSucks 31

So, you're worried about the camera being stolen, but not all the other stuff in the house that a thief would steal?

bugmenotmofo 34

i'ld be more worried about the 'movies' hid dad may have made with his mum!

Dr_Pepper_fml 3

If your parents are like mine, that's probably another way of saying he pawned it.