By FellingShitty - 05/10/2009 02:19 - United States

Today, I realized I'm missing my diamond earrings. After ripping apart the vacuum bag and exhausting all other options I'm pretty sure my new cat ate them. I'm going to go sift through several days worth of cat shit now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 484
You deserved it 6 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'A diamond in the rough' doesn't even begin to cover this. And all those scene songs about diamonds and pussy now have context, don't they?

Why would a cat eat diamond earrings?? That does not make any sense, unless of course you starved and depraved your cat of food and water, and he thought to take vengeance :D I dont know I could be wrong

Comments

i dont doubt this story is true, but i doubt a cat wouth eat BOTH your earrings at the same time.

I hope you find the thief because I, like massagegirl101, doubt that your cat ate both of those earings. Good luck.

superloop 0

maybe the cat didn't eat them- but cats can certainly make little sparkly things disappear forever. my boyfriend gave me diamond earrings for chistmas a couple years ago. later we adopted a cat who LOVED to knock things off table tops and chase them around our loft. suffice to say, it was only a few months before i stupidly left my earrings on the dresser and never saw them again. i searched every corner, loose floorboard and doorjam for a month before telling him the that they were gone- so upset and embarrassed! the good news? next christmas he bought me an even nicer pair, with a big heavy box!

Just in case check your ears for the earrings before sifting through your cats poop. I'm not trying to say your an idiot I'm just saying sometimes you don't realize that you are holding or wearing the item your looking for. I once looked for hours for a headband I wanted to wear just to find out I was already wearing. Talk about a blond moment.

wearinsexypants 0

yeah the real FML is gonna be after you sort through all the cat poo, in addition to the vacuum bag etc, you realize that you are either wearing them or they are sitting out somewhere really obvious.

yeahlauren 0

I have a pet banty chicken and she once pecked my pearl earring right out of my ear and ate it. I looked through her poop for like 2 seconds and said "**** it." She's still alive, btw. Inb4 YDI for having a pet chicken.

grinchgirl 0

YDI for being disgusting and actually having several days of cat shit around to sort through. You're supposed to scoop and throw that shit out. NASTY

explodingpupppet 0

YDI for buying diamonds, probably blood diamonds anyway.

Wouldn't it be ironic if she had been weariing them this entire time? HAHHAHAHAA. p.s. if you think your cat ate them bring it to the vet ASAP. They could hurt your cat. Don't you care about your cat more than your stupid ass earrings? selfish bitch.