By pain - 26/02/2010 10:23 - Japan

Today, I realized explosive diarrhea can happen, and at the most inopportune times, such as on the day of MY wedding. At the alter while my husband said his vows. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 425
You deserved it 3 283

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should post the video, it'll make you famous

creepermagnet 0

Well, that's just a shitty situation ;)

Comments

@18 Nice job. I'll singing it all night long.

perdix 29

It's a nice day for a brown wedding! It's a nice day to fart again! Ah, the 80s! You may want to ALTER your diet to prevent another chocolate volcano at the ALTAR.

slushpup9696 12

That song was on the radio today!

smashleighfig 0

i smell bullshit. Why the hell on your wedding day would you be sending in a FML especialy after you already "shit your dress at the alter" Fakkkeee troll. YDI.

UHH! After all this time there are still people saying that. When are you going to figure out that just because the FML says "today" doesn't mean it really happened the same day. That's a requirement for all FMLs. If you submit one that says yesterday or last week or whatever, they will either reject it or edit it so that it says today. I'd say about 90% of the FMLs on here (that are real) are not submitted the same day. Most probably not at least until a day or two later, and many not for weeks. Recently I submitted an FML that was a true story, but it happened a month or two ago. Sadly it got rejected, but the point is it was legit, but not from the same day. A lot of FMLs probably are fake, but I'm REALLY sick of people claiming an FML is fake based off the logic that they wouldn't post something the same day of a wedding or whatever else. It just shows pure ignorance.

I think I would cry. wow, just wow.....

Guess it wasn't a white wedding after all. FYL :-/

paul924 0

u should send that to funiest videos! that would be hilarious to watch!

ahh effing embarassingg! he most likely thought that was your wayy of telling him, his vows were SHIT! haha