By mattttbob - 04/02/2012 10:16 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I realised my girlfriend only has sex with me to make me exercise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 513
You deserved it 36 009

Same thing different taste

Top comments

beddington 7
MasterE56 4

Comments

Better than being repulsed by you! Get back to exercising!

Just out of curiosity how did you learn this?

Doesn't matter. Had sex... again and again.

OP, your girlfriend has sex with you ONLY to make you exercise? I find that a little hard to believe. If she didn't care about you, would she really be with you? And even if the answer to that is yes, there are many other ways to get you to exercise without her needing to "take one for the team", so to speak. Like couples hiking or tennis or dancing, etc. Maybe she is using the sex to help you exercise more, but I believe she must care about you and your health otherwise she wouldn't have bothered at all. But if You feel that's true, then it's her you really need to talk to about it. See if the love's still there, use the sex for it's own sake of physical intimacy to express it and find a physical activity that you both can share for the exercise alone. Good luck with it, OP. Cheers. :)

perdix 29

You must be a real attractive couple. She can't find someone she wants to have sex with, so she has to settle for a lazy, fat pig. You both must be winners!

luis_r96 4