By Anonymous - 25/09/2013 10:37 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I realised I sweat so much that I won't be able to go without sticking super pads with wings to my shirt underarms everyday. It makes supermarket trips interesting. Especially as a man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 247
You deserved it 3 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, it's alright. They probably think you're getting it for a girlfriend or wife anyways.

Comments

jasmine2301 25

If OP makes frequent stops to the supermarket for pads, one would be suspicious of why he's buying multiple ones (without a wedding ring at least). Especially being male.

What did you suggest for the coke bottle?

perdix 29

Wear a wedding band and people will think you're a good and/or henpecked husband. They'll also wonder what kind of lady would marry such a sweaty bastard.

hyperhidrosis (excess sweating) isn't an uncommon problem OP and nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of. As some other people have said, go talk to your doctor and he can prescribe some prescription only deodorant, and if that doesn't do the trick you can try botox. Good luck OP.

perdix 29

#9, actually, I've heard tampons are ideal for gunshot wounds. Of course, if they are as effective as they are with axe wounds, the bleeding will start over about 30 days later ;)

Here's a tip: in the morning and after showers, before putting on your deodorant, wash your armpits with water and anti-bacterial soap, then rub some pure alcohol on, wait for that to dry, then use anti-perspirant deodorant from the pharmacy (full of chemicals but does help a lot).

Maybe consider botox, they use it on sweat glands so u don't sweat as much. It could help. Good luck!

mansen 15

Beat me to it. I was going to say. Botox can be used to control or stop excessive sweating. No clue if it is covered by health insurance plans but...may be worth it when you calculate the cost of using maxi pads on armpits daily, and the actual inconvenience/emotional toll of it as well.

Lili_love 14

you should look into botox shots in your underarms...I heard they help excessive sweat

2 things that can help: 1.) Get some of your sweat glands removed from your armpits. 2.) Botox in the armpits