By Anonymous - 20/01/2013 22:13 - Australia

Today, I realised in the middle of my shift how useless my deodorant is in the stifling heatwave spreading through my country. It's no longer effective against my awful B.O., which is a problem because I'm a mascot, and my costume traps the smell inside like a portable toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 179
You deserved it 4 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't breathe through your nose and you won't be able to smell it at least. As for the others, I hope the costume allows you to remain anonymous...

If he breaths through his mouth he might just start tasting it instead. I know from experience...

Comments

Don't breathe through your nose and you won't be able to smell it at least. As for the others, I hope the costume allows you to remain anonymous...

If he breaths through his mouth he might just start tasting it instead. I know from experience...

When the smell gets bad enough to taste it, I guess the only logical solution is a tracheotomy.

eric40962005 8

I guess people don't know what a tracheotomy is lol

Breathing through a tube connected to your throat? Yeah, I'd rather put up with the smell.

Use an antiperspirant/deodorant combination so you can't sweat off the deodorant

TellMeWhatsDeath 14

Actually, #4 is sorry; 4 was the one selling the deodorant to OP. For shame, 4, for shame.

nightowl713 25

Well that stinks OP! Joking aside, Buy some febreze, and some stronger deodorant?

It still probably would not work, since it reached 48 degrees Celsius.

Put car refreshers in it. That or shave your armpits, less hair means less b.o.

Take a toilet break and ask a coworker if you can use some of their deodorant.

I personally wouldn't share my deodorant with someone that smells like a portapotty.

Use more than 1 kind of deodorant. Maybe it will help

You could try using one of those little fans used for inflatable costumes and wear it inside you costume. And also, buy better deodorant.

Well that sti--- forget it. Irish spring. **** axe

peachesncreem 21

I love Irish Spring. Unfortunately, we don't have it in Australia.

OhDearBetrayal 25

Send me your address and I'll hook you up, mate.

Hmm... When I was a child, people were lured in with candy. Now, apparently all you need is deodorant...

OhDearBetrayal 25

My name is OhDearBetrayal, and I'm addicted to murdering Australians.

Trisha_aus 15

15 your cute af. Sexy austrailian women