By Anonymous - 25/09/2013 10:37 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I realised I sweat so much that I won't be able to go without sticking super pads with wings to my shirt underarms everyday. It makes supermarket trips interesting. Especially as a man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 248
You deserved it 3 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, it's alright. They probably think you're getting it for a girlfriend or wife anyways.

Comments

I agree with the others: See your doctor about this. S/he may have a solution to your problem that doesn't involve putting pads in your pits.

Isa_fml 20

Yeah, because sticking maxi pads in your armpits is totally normal for women. :P Have you talked to a doctor? Maybe they can help. Good luck. :)

If it really bothers you, there are ways to fix it. Super-strong antiperspirant might work, or you could try botox, which is also used to kind of "close" the pores so you don't sweat out of a certain area. And no, it doesn't mean you sweat more else wear.

It doesn't close pores, it freezes the nerves / muscles

Hey i hope this helps but buy antiperspirent not deoderant it stops u from sweating and smells good again i hope it helps

try drinking more water. also the special deodorant works too. ive got the same issue and it really helps me out.

You got the heart of a lion. Eat wings, wear wings, it doesn't matter, that's who you are. And everyone's talking about what you could do, what you should do, right? You did it week after week, day after day. Now pull on those pads and hit that line like you mean it this time, and don't forget to check this weeks newspaper insert for panty liner coupons!

Fireflies25 14

I realize everyone is suggesting different anti-perspirants but *seriously* try Certain Dri. It's like $5. Look it up on Amazon, everyone loves it. I got one at a Meijer near my house. It basically stops your sweat glands from producing sweat.

U have hyperhydrosis; I do too. Try antiperspirant. It works *sometimes*. But the pad thing is a good idea for me! Try thinner ones. U can go to the doctor, they gave me proscription antiperspirant. It didn't work for me, but it may for u. There is also surgery to remove the glands, but they said most people start sweating other places more than normal after they have that.

get botox under your arms. that stops sweat