By Sara - 25/02/2016 07:39 - Vietnam - Hanoi

Today, I paid $50 to go to a war museum. It was so boring that I fell asleep standing up, lost my balance and faceplanted the floor right in front of our tour guide. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 228
You deserved it 5 769

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It could've been worse, you could've been in the bayonet section!

Dress up like the time period and nap in the battle display, no one would even notice!

Comments

It could've been worse, you could've been in the bayonet section!

@4: They said they were bored, not tired. I don't think going to sleep earlier would have helped any.

Snaxia 12

Yea but boredom doesn't put you to sleep unless you're incredibly tired.

You have never been incredibility bored before...

Badluckolsen 10

If its boring why did you want to go in the first place

Maybe it was just the way the tour guide was presenting. I adore history but if someone were to explain it to me in a really monotone and boring way, I'd fall asleep too.

xChaos 29

Maybe op wasn't aware that the museum would be boring.

Going somewhere slightly boring fair enough, paying $50 is the real mistake

Dress up like the time period and nap in the battle display, no one would even notice!

You should've said that you were paying tribute to the soldiers who fought the war :D

Thanks for the visual lmao, in all seriousness though I hope you didn't get hurt too badly.

If you were embarrassed about falling asleep, you should've told them you fainted.

I love history!!!! Since OP is from Vietnam, I'll assume it's about the Vietnam war, which is one of the most interesting and devastating part of history. I would love to visit that museum

I know exactly what museum you are talking about it. Honestly I loved it.

OP is posting from Ha Noi, which suggests that they're touring the infamous Hoa Lo Prison, known to US troops as the "Hanoi Hilton".