By nomfuck - 09/09/2014 15:53 - United States - Fremont

Today, I overcame my debilitating seasickness long enough to have a shower and take a breath of fresh air on the cruise ship balcony. Then as a reward, a passing seagull shat on my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 567
You deserved it 3 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why did you go on a cruise if you have debilitating seasickness?

Maybe the OP didn't know they had seasickness until they were on the cruise.

Comments

honeybeeki 14

It supposed to be good luck when that happens!

One thing you can do to help is go to the back of the boat. It sways slightly less than the front, as it is the front of the boat that cuts the waves.

The first time I went off-shore tuna fishing, I synchronized puked with a friend for about four hours on twelve foot swells. Another friend turned yellow, then green. My brother, who was drunk, but not seasick, thought this was hilarious and kept screeching,"why ask why," because I had drank an enormous amount of Bud Lite the night before and this was Budweisers' annoying ad campaign at the time. The salty captain informed us,"we were not allowed to puke off his boat," To which my friend said,"shut up bitch, can't you see were chummin." The amazing thing was how fine I felt while it was my turn in the chair reeling in, only to resume puking once the tuna was boated. Once I was back on dry land, I remembered to wave good-bye to the captain with my middle finger. One of the best times I ever had.

I didn't know there were cruiseships in Ohio.

middlenamefrank 8

One of the coolest things about cruise ships is the doctors, who are always very willing to subscribe medications of all sorts, especially seasickness meds. You need to visit him; you'll very much enjoy the rest of your trip!

fearlesscooldude 12