By Noname - 08/03/2009 04:28 - United States

Today, I opened my birthday present from my grandfather. It was a map of the USA color coded by regional percentage of available men. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 712
You deserved it 4 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Someone's in a hurry to get those great-grandchildren.

Emika_fml 0

That's an awesome gift! Where can I buy one?

Comments

I agree with #9- good for Grandpa. If you are a woman, I don't know that this is a FML, he is just trying to help. It would be a FML if he was the only one in the room that didn't know you are a lesbian, and someone let it slip out.

christinaaa_fml 0

nice gramps you got there ;) ...not

unless you're into women, what's wrong with that? he's being strategic hahaha

uminuscooll 0

agree with #14. I wish my grandpa hooked me up with that kind of map. I say this is the antithesis of an FML

Wow, C'mon Noname. Get it together. Actually post things that have happened to you. Jeez.

Xinxinix 0

Smart tactics. Maybe you should check out the places, I mean if your grandpa knows that you don't get guys enough and he buys a map, that's called "caring". Although, he might just be hinting he wants more grandchildren or something.

haha xD Once my mom gave me a vodoo doll and she told me I could use it as a revenge with my ex-boyfriends. Then she looked at me and said "oh... I forgot... You don't have a boyfriend"

warmvanillasugar 0

i love hilarious senior citizens. i better have that zest when i'm 75 ps. PEOPLE. NONAME IS THE SAME THING AS ANONYMOUS. the poor idiots keep accusing "noname" of making of FML's. to make it easier, it's "NO. NAME." kids these days. / to #19....that was definitely one you've tried submitting but they didn't think was true/funny enough.

LOL. I know what you're talking about. Old people are the best :) They're always so crazy and funny.