By kawaiixalice - 28/12/2009 15:14 - United States

Today, I needed to job shadow someone for my winter break career project. Not finding someone to take me along to their job, my mom suggested shadowing my dad. Not wanting to hurt his feelings, I went with him. All day I sat and helped him test human poop samples for parasites. Some was diarrhea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 947
You deserved it 4 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYDL **** your dads life. Honestly you're mad about one day, that guy lives the shit 24/7. (no pun intended)

Comments

Well, I guess the OP knows... (puts shades on) ...all that remains. (YEEAAAAHHHHH!!)

pu13 5

you sir deserve an applause *gentle clapping* mm yes...

matineesuxxx 1
thinmint 0

yeah and he makes shit-loads of money doing that. someone's gotta do it!

femmeixifatality 0

no, OP is correct. "was" refers to the word "some". while "some" implies plural, the word itself is singular. like "everyone". "is everyone here?" not "are everyone here?" not trying to start anything or sound obnoxious..

kitties_fml 12

It's amazing how some people are so inept at putting together a simple three sentences to relay a story... that is, this FML is horribly worded.

You're the only one who didn't get it.

Should have gone with your mom. Still that sucks. Is your dad a scientist or something?

Actually I bet that job pays a mid range 6 figures.

He is in a Medical occupation. Not a crappy pay.

And you are bitching about your dad's job. It was him examining those ***** everyday to pay for your food, your education, and such. Be thankful, brat.