By RIPLife - 24/03/2016 14:03 - Switzerland - Carouge

Today, I managed to have 17 different nosebleeds throughout the most important job interview of my life. I managed to bleed all over my own suit, my résumé, the carpet, and the corridor leading to the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 671
You deserved it 1 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ABlindMan 17

Ouch, that really sucks OP. I'm sure they'll understand though, it's not like you purposefully got a nose bleed.

Comments

Did someone also stuck their finger in your mouth on the way home

ashyash90 8

damn Daniel, have you seen a doctor?? I don't know much about nosebleeds but that seems excessive! Hopefully they will realize it was a medical thing and not hold it against you! I'm a recruiter and if that happened while I was interviewing someone I would have stopped the interview and made sure you were OK before continuing or rescheduled.

Majora738 9

Little too much nose candy, eh?

I would suggest seeing a doctor. My dad had a granuloma and had lots of nosebleeds... I don't think he ever had 17 at a time, though.

WTF... Were you worried or keeping count!!!

Sometimes high blood pressure can trigger nosebleeds. In stressful situations, like an interview, blood pressure usually goes up. Or, you may qualify to have blood vessels inside your now cauterized. Have it checked out by a doctor.

Exactly . Used to happen to my Dad until he was diagnosed with HBP. Then he got proper treatment for it. Go to the doctor, OP. oh and good luck with the job search.

Oh_bother44 11

I used to have nose bleeds all the time and it was super inconvenient (like the middle of my SAT back in the day). After the last 2 hour gusher I decided to get it cauterized. hurt like hell for 3 days but I haven't had a nose bleed since. Soooo worth it.