By sluttydancer - 10/06/2009 13:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was alone in my friend's kitchen. I had "Don't Cha" stuck in my head all day so I decided to let it out by doing a slutty dance, including spinning around the support pole in the kitchen. I heard a noise outside and saw my friend's dad had been cleaning the windows. With a boner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 254
You deserved it 61 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have gone up to him and said "that'll cost you 20 for the show"

Man, if I had a dollar for every minute I've been glad no one was watching me, I'd be a rich man. FYL. Also: in before "do him"

Comments

Man, if I had a dollar for every minute I've been glad no one was watching me, I'd be a rich man. FYL. Also: in before "do him"

How would you not notice that he was washing your windows? Unless he was washing his own windows, in which case it depends on if he was staring at you or not. He might not have been looking at you and been thinking of his wife or something.

$10 says the "with a boner" part is fake. But still, I bet it was hot and made him think of going to jail.

oooh gross, why would you do that at your friend's house though? yeah I agree with #1, awkward!!

hecuva 0

Always a great second income. And you don't have to leave the safety of your home ;)

baydestrian_girl 0

ummm YDI but definitely FYL too

Should have gone up to him and said "that'll cost you 20 for the show"

AustenT 0

Good God. Why do women think that men only get a boner when they see a hot chick? - we get them randomly!!