By ArsonistsLullaby - 21/09/2016 21:02 - United States

Today, I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time. When he slid his penis in, he felt my NuvaRing, and with the most excitement I've ever seen a man muster, said, "Oh my god! You have your clit pierced! I can't believe I actually get to have sex with a girl who has her clit pierced!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 854
You deserved it 1 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think the real FML is that you guys apparently didn't do any foreplay

carleybeak 21

I think it might be time for him to learn some female anatomy...

Comments

carleybeak 21

I think it might be time for him to learn some female anatomy...

Looks like she was willing to help him with that but "I actually get to have sex with a girl who..." doesn't look like something to say to your girlfriend. I would say that he has few things to learn indeed...

I think the real FML is that you guys apparently didn't do any foreplay

Nyattack 14

If he actually thinks the clit is inside the ******, they might have, but it was probably not extraordinary...

The nuvaring is worn against the cervix, that is, all the way down the ****** at the internal end. OPs boyfriend mistakenly and idiotically thought that the ******** is there. There are internal parts to the ********, but not there. Term usually refers to the "button" found at the top of the vulva and may have been touched during foreplay but it is not mentioned him the post. And while clitoral piercings are a thing, there are no piercings of internal structures. A piercing at the far end of the ****** would be like getting your epiglottis pierced. And excruciatingly painful. I imagine OP did end up giving this fella an in depth anatomy lesson so he doesn't ruin the mood again!

bass_ftp 12

I think you'll find that as you grow older maybe not all foreplay involves putting your fingers inside there.

I want to clear something up because a lot of people get this wrong. While people do get their clits pierced (usually accidentally, by an inexperienced piercer/friend who isn't licensed) it is, quite obviously, extremely painful and not recommended. What people are usually confusing it for is a clitoral hood piercing.

not even foreplay for that specific first time they had sex... but nothing the entire time -before- actually having sex?? my mind is blown.

He could have just stopped at "I can't believe I actually get to have sex with a girl!" Because clearly, he never has before.

Can we create a 'Find The Clit' challenge and make THAT go viral? Poor gal. Sorry, OP.

And anyone who can't has to donate money to breast cancer stuff? (perfect month for it too) Based on the things I've read on FML there would be quite a few people donating.

snake11292006 14

He apparently doesn't know female anatomy at all.

A woman's clit is not inside her ******

It's sad how many men don't know what or where the ******** is. You guys need a chat I think lol.

Exactly. I really can't believe he thinks the clit is inside. He obviously doesn't know the anatomy of a woman.

psychopolarbear 28

What's even more sad is when they find it and suddenly think that the harder they press, the better it works

anythingmofo 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Or maybe he just not interested or hasn't found a reason too. Don't have to gay to not want to have sex with every women.

Well, if you plan to have sex with women, #30 it would behoove you to learn about their anatomy. There are plenty of ways to learn about women's bodies besides ****.

He never said he didn't intend to have sex. he said he's never had sex ed and doesnt intend to be a doctor. hence why he is not YET familiar with the female anatomy.

You're on the internet! It's full of sex ed. Try Scarleteen for a start.

anythingmofo 6

I tried looking at wikipedia but all the pictures reminded me of the sarlaac from Star Wars. Is there a better way to learn this stuff?

I also find it strange he thinks a woman would get a piercing deep inside her ******.

smc3106 25

“Behoove”. You must be Military, or very close to someone that is. Lol

Just say yes! He gets the fun of ******* a girl with a pierced clit and you don't have to endure the pain. Win-win!

On behalf of the male population I offer the sincerest apologies. Learn how to please your partner(s) folks.

mermaidkeels 26

Did you correct him on the spot, after sex, or just let it go? This post needs a follow-up!

she should have let it go.... he'll figure it out when he goes and talks to his buddies about it

mariri9206 32

33: No, he likely won't figure it out when he talks to his buddies about it - he's not gonna give them, like, pictures or anything and they're not gonna be like "Uh, dude, actually. . . " The way they'd be able to correct him is if they sleep with her, too, or already have.