By bob the builder - 08/11/2012 14:36 - United States - Ridgeland

Today, I'm at work on a construction site for a high rise building, on the 12th floor today. I've developed a severe case of the runs, causing me to need to rush to the nearest toilet periodically. Luckily for me it's conveniently located on the ground floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 394
You deserved it 1 736

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PleaseStayChill 9

Go off of the building. I'm sure everyone on the ground would enjoy that.

Schizomaniac 24

How is it convenient if y- Oh. Well damn. Guess you have two cases of the runs then.

Comments

PleaseStayChill 9

Go off of the building. I'm sure everyone on the ground would enjoy that.

Complain to the GC. OSHA rules say they have to have a bathroom every other floor. If they don't do it call OSHA instead of posting on fml...

OP, diapers! They really are good when you have the runs.

unknown_user5566 26

15- Are the rules the same for a construction site, though? I'd imagine it would be difficult to hoist port-a-potty's on every floor, if the bathrooms weren't finished yet.

RedPillSucks 31

Probably depends on how finished the building is. Once the walls are in, it's probably hard to get the porta-potty in and out of the building.

23 I imagined a porta john on an i-beam with this.

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

Shit off the edge of the building. People'll think it's a really fat bird.

That way he can have his cack, and eat it, too.

unknown_user5566 26

18- When I read "cack", I sincerely thought you said something else, and was EXTREMELY confused for a moment. o.O

KiddNYC1O 20

3- That's what hard hats are for, right? Lol

25- Well who knows which way his wrench bends. All I have to say is that I'm glad they're keeping safe and wearing protection.

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

No, #29, hard hats are for when the birds try to take over and rain down from the sky we'd have protection. You think angry birds (the game) was for fun? We are brain washing our children to be prepared. *_*

winnerme123 8

Or take tums or vitamins. Those two alone will hold all tummy aches back.

gczizza1997 15

Just save them half the trouble of building a toilet on that floor by making a hole in the floor. Do your business and I'm sure they'll get the message soon

Or, OP could make a massive shaft down from the 12th floor into the 1st floor toilet. He just needs to make sure he doesn't fall in!

yessy729 0

I'd go home. If I don't make it home, **** it I'd shit in my car

connerwonner 7

Construction work is not like a regular job. You can't take suck days or else they will get someone else to do your job.

Does that sort of rule apply if you're that sick though? The runs are usually associated with contageous illnesses and flus, so I think (or rather, hope) the boss would want the OP to go home in case he/she infects the other workers.

Oh here we go with all the crappy puns again...

People are really (sky)-scraping the bottle of the barrel for these puns aren't they :/? They're just building themselves up for embarrassment, and height now I think they're just awful :L

alexhaz64 4

That seems like very inconvenient building design. I hope that the floor you're working on will have a bathroom, at least!

You're a ******* idiot. Construction sites only have those nasty portapotties on the ground floor.

unknown_user5566 26

40- It's one thing to think a comment is unintelligent, but it's a whole other thing to be an ass about it. Was the "you're a ******* idiot" statement really necessary?

46 - Oh I'm sorry, are you all butthurt because I chose to be blunt? Get over it sweetheart.

46- Yes. The stupid should be smitten to hell.