Jesus Saves

By workaholic - 06/03/2014 16:24 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I thought I'd finally finished the special project my boss gave me of changing the eligibility details on several hundred loans. My coworker later pointed out that the document was the same as it had been hours before, and that the changes I made hadn't saved at all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 467
You deserved it 7 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yea. Always use autosave. or Ctrl+s frequently. FYL

Comments

Yea. Always use autosave. or Ctrl+s frequently. FYL

That's the golden rule of long arse projects. Don't follow it? You're going to be bit pretty hard on your backside when an unfortunate event occurs.

I feel super sorry for all of those poor people waiting for their loans to be approved! Lives may be disrupted badly by OPs mistake.

Vaginas will always go back to their normal size. If a guy brags about how tight a girl was he is bragging about how he couldn't turn her on

olpally 32

Ahhh, Tough luck op. Hope you're able to redo it and finish without any backlash from your boss.

I did that with a ten page research paper before. Never made that mistake again. Sorry you had to learn the hard way but at least you'll be more cautious from now on.

I just shed a tear on your behalf...10pgs? Ahh !

Yes.. Ten. I was foolish enough to let it go until the last couple of days before it was due. I had been rushing through it just trying to get it done so I could receive some kind of grade on it other than an F. I was a fool and didn't save. My teacher was extremely nice and gave me two days to hand it in with a letter lower than what it would have been if I handed it in on time. Lesson learned.

Hopefully your boss is understanding about it OP

Wizardo 33

Next time press that motha freaking floppy disk icon 10 times in a row just to be sure, everyone knows the power of the multi click of the floppy disk.

What if they used a USB? That floppy disk button will be worthless.

Unless she had saved it previously to a USB and the USB was currently inserted into the USB port on the computer. Then it would work just fine.

I just realized you were joking. My bad.

I cannot stress this enough, always make sure you save! It is essential in the IT industry.