Cockblocked

By AudreyUs - 10/12/2008 19:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had the house to ourselves. We started getting a little frisky when we discovered we out of condoms. After a quick run to the store, we found ourselves locked out of the house. Now we have condoms, but no way to use them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 667
You deserved it 18 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's pessimistic. have a **** in the backyard, be adventurous.

are you attached by the hip ? why didnt just one of you go?

Comments

are you attached by the hip ? why didnt just one of you go?

I think sex would be a bit awkward if they were joined at the hip. How's that for a mental picture.

Nyattack 14

Maybe because they enjoy spending time together ?

that's pessimistic. have a **** in the backyard, be adventurous.

iseyixes 18

Well I'd guess they're too dumb to think of that since this FML exists.

GamerFTW 4

As soon as I read the FML my first thought was "backyard"!

I would have broken a window so fast....

could've taken some from your parents' room?

y would a maried couple need condums its called birthcontrol

kingdomgirl94 29

they're not married? that and not every girl wants the mess of cum everytime they have sex. besides, the pill is only 97% effective. meaning its 3% ineffective. The best way to avoid pregnancy is to use both.

kingdomgirl94 29

who says they live with their parents?

lexxi_fml 0

But yet you brought your lap top with you, good thinking. Maybe you thought "Hmmm, if I lock my door by accident, I could always post a FML..."

jokerman7734 0

ever heard of a cell phone?? most people have them nowadays...and most of em have internet... .-.

Spy_fml 1

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to slam doors? #9- I don't think that she brought her laptop with her. If this is real she would of written it later.

oh there are so many places. get creative.

deannababy 0

I've slept in a van before (alone if you're wondering), nothing like the great outdoors.