By Anonymous - 05/01/2011 20:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity to my boyfriend. He's been calling his penis "fun-sized" for a while now, but I didn't know he meant it really was the size of a fun-size candy bar. I'm pretty sure I'm still technically a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 326
You deserved it 9 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

runamile 4

Well no use complaining about it...Next time upgrade to king size if it bothers you so much.

How have u not seen/felt/tasted his tiny until this point? Have y'all even kissed yet? Its interesting that you would just skip straight to bumping uglies without first coming across his miniature **** at least once.

Comments

Anyone who says size does not matter is lying to themselves. Size matters ALOT to women whether it is too big or to small. Stop being all PC and tell the truth! :) If you can't feel it, he is just not the right guy for you. If he is too big, same answer.

The people that think pain and an intact hymen constitutes a virgin make me lose all hope in the fate of humanity. A virgin is defined according to the dictionary as: a person who has not had sexual intercourse. Whether or not you didn't feel it/didn't bleed from it is completely irrelevant. I don't give a **** about your morals, your still wrong. Upon further investigation, I've realized that most of these retards saying this are between the ages of 13-17. Youth is not an excuse for ignorance. All of you should go to school where they teach you this kind of shit rather than trying to learn it first hand.

Thank you for saying what I've been thinking! I was shocked when I saw all the comments supporting that the OP was still a virgin due to a small penis. WTF?

Yes, their schools SHOULD teach them. But, not all schools do, and teens typically don't get a choice in where they go to school. That leaves them with the unfortunate option of learning first-hand or trying to sneak learning about it online or in books past their parents. If they're in an abstinence-only state, chances are most of their parents wouldn't be cool with them trying to learn about it. However, I am baffled that someone from even the most pro-abstinence school wouldn't know that a broken hymen does not mean someone is not a virgin, or vice versa. But, that further proves the need for major policy changes in our education system, specifically when it comes to making it mandatory for the school to offer comprehensive sexual education.

This really makes me wonder about my friend that jokes he's hung like a tic-tac. (Usually followed by "anybody need a breath mint?")

lol at least he got his. sucks for you if you didn't get yours

azzyistired 0

that poor unfortunate young man...but yeah i agree with 10. if u need some help in that area im doowwnn

that blows try enzyte it worked for my lil ex

sarcdude 3

sure he's going to call you to give you a nice thank you when it falls off because of that...

HahaSuks4u 0

If you need still need help I might have a king size for you

pranavrave 0

hey hottii!!! how u doin????