By NotALuckyGuy - 07/04/2015 16:19 - United States - Columbus

Today, I lost my virginity in a porta-potty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 032
You deserved it 47 385

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I love how you say "fml" like you had no choice in the matter

Comments

As if you didn't have a say in the matter? Were you forced? I mean come on. This is all 100% on you

*50% unless he's a rapist... Or less if there's more than two.

100% on each party. It may not have been his idea, but he could have walked away at any time.

amileah13 26

I'm questioning whether you were forced or not because who the heck would lose their virginity in a ports potty :/

To me, it sounds like they live with their parents and just didn't have anywhere to have sex. People do it in some strange places, but a port-a-potty is just unsanitary and disgusting. She probably just really wanted to lose her virginity SMH.

Could you tell because he had a dick or because you are one?

SystemofaBlink41 27

This is only an FML if you didn't have a choice.... You could have waited and done it somewhere else. YDI

I know someone who was raped in a porta-potty. I'm assuming but still hoping that was not the case in this situation.

I'm sure op would've mentioned that somewhere in the FML

This is very concerning to me, not that all rapes aren't. Most port-a-potties are in public places, no one helped them? Unless they just assumed it was consensual like in this case..

sounds shitty....location location location

I can't even begin to imagine how this would have went down

maybe it started off with some head outside of it, then she got wet and pushed him in. She then probably proceeded to jump on top of him and rode him like a Chinese bullet train!

Ur a dude get over it, what were u expecting, candle lit dinner and champagne?

MaydayParadexx 18

Wow sexism at its finest. Not all men are disgusting pigs, and not all women are emotional bitches. Can we please stop stereotyping?

dwood08 10

Hmmm brings back memories. Don't think that you're the first and you're definitely not going to be the last.