By NotALuckyGuy - 07/04/2015 16:19 - United States - Columbus

Today, I lost my virginity in a porta-potty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 032
You deserved it 47 385

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I love how you say "fml" like you had no choice in the matter

Comments

Doesn't matter, had sex. But yeah OP, you could just said "You know, contrary to popular belief, a portable toilet isn't actually the locale that best reflects the mood befitting such an activity".

A cozy room with a privacy lock, sky lights, and blue water. It's all about how you look at things.

Steffi3 40

I don't look at it like it's a cozy room, that's for sure

Very romantic when you put it that way!

bookproblem 2

Me too and the person I'm still with the same person for a year and we are happy together:)

Please tell me you didn't have to stand on a "stool" for maximum positioning capacity

Worst mental image ever. They had to want it bad to overcome the smells, the possibility of tipping it over, the myriad of things that could go wrong...

I read it as OP losing their virginity to a porta-potty. Was worried lol

I vomited in my mouth a little reading that......

CaroAurelia 12

My question is, why? Not saying YDI, but... why?

That is so disgusting. I shudder at the thought of going to the bathroom in one, let alone having sex in one. What possessed either of you to do that in a porta-potty? Actually, I probably don't wanna know....

The first time I witnessed this was at a music festival where there were COPIOUS amounts of drugs. Meth, ecstacy, cocaine. The couples who stumbled out of the porta-potties definitely looked more cooked than mum's roast chook.