By Anonymous - 15/10/2011 18:54 - United States

Today, I learned that when I got my driver's permit, I agreed to be the designated driver for my family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 354
You deserved it 4 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

but it's still illegal for you too drive. the person in the front seat can't be intoxicated

Comments

dontpanic_fml 32

If you mean your learner's permit, I'm sure there's something illegal about the person you're driving with being drunk...but, you're too young to drink anyway, if you're at the usual age to get your learner's, so who cares. Drive 'em around. I woulda killed for that much opportunity to get behind the wheel!

14: same, I just got my permit and I don't get to drive anywhere, I would deal with drunk parents if it meant I could drive

Snafuusmc 12

Yeah see another reason why I'm not getting my licence till later cause once you get your licence get ready to be the bitch and get everything yknow? Nvm I'm just blabbering...

Snafuusmc 12

Yeah see another reason why I'm not getting my licence till later cause once you get your licence get ready to be the bitch and get everything yknow? Nvm I'm just blabbering...

daydreamer244 13
SkardeyKat 3

Ok then just let your family drive drunk and die in a blaze of fire. Or just drive for them cuz you can't legally drink yet, anyways.

RgAiVrElN 6

Same thing happened to me!! I feel for ya

looking at ur pic. you gots big teets :)

SaphireFlames 0

Nice **** baby;) and ur stupid cuz thats illegal

UbeenKAKed 0

Shut up and drive. Oh n stop at mcdonalds on the way home im hungry. Oh and clean the vomit up in the back seat.

Just wait til you get your license you'll be designated errand runner then.