By Anonymous - 03/11/2010 17:57 - Germany

Today, I failed to get my driver's licence. My father was the instructor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 097
You deserved it 28 162

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ktrose 0

Just because he is your father, it does not mean he is going to automatically pass you. Clearly, you are not a great driver yet. lol.

It seems that either your dad is a bad teacher or you are a bad student! :P

Comments

YDI for expecting your father to pass your retarded ass regardless. When you go to switch on the radio and drive through a wall, you know you've ****** up.

27: "Heil Hitler"? Like your country doesn't have more neo-nazis than Germany. **** you, immature jackass.

It's offensive because the first thing you associate Germans with is the Third Reich, one of the darkest, most miserable time periods in human history, and I would feel extremely offended if I were OP. Throwing a banana at a black person is an awful thing to do, so is the "N word", and a whole bunch of other racial slurs. So what makes you think it's okay to throw such harmful insults at a German, who wasn't even alive when this bullshit occurred? You don't think it's offensive to be called an anti-Semitic, homophobic, bigoted psychopath? Today, holocaust denial and neo-nazism is illegal and punishable up to two years in prison in Germany, while your country (which is also mine) still allows it, and it's incredibly strong, so speak for yourself.

Wait... We can't throw bananas at black people now?!

you guys do notice that the op more than likely doesn't what your talking about, right? "neo-Nazism" isn't illegal, some of Germany's older clans are still full of Nazis. but yes in their education systems it is illegal to teach the history of their country in the early and mid 20th century.

69, you can not possibly be serious...

Hey #54 much of he SA and SS weren't homophobic many of them were gay themselves, the whole macho standard. But, you'll likely deny this and believe the neo-Nazi rhetoric of today. Good day to you.

So what if his a neo nazi, dont mess with the one, that guy beat the matrix and the smiths single handedly and deep down inside isnt there a little nazi in all of us?

... 89,lol... search it up on google... oh yeah, 'nuff is basically a way of saying enough.

ishama13 0

32, you are stupid. All he said was hail hitler, you made it seem like he aimed it at all Germans. you clearly are passionate about hitler, but your just trying to be a dick. Don't try to be smart and pull some non fictional bull out your ass to be serious.

Maybe you shouldn't have left the kitchen? :)

Freudian slip much? ;) i think you meant races and not racists 110 :)

restythestar 0

#94 you're the one who's being an idiot here. You just don't get the joke.

JUST_STFU_N_GTFO 0

=_= wow.... Ayame, cut to the chase and just admit that you were not joking around, you just wanted attention! I bet you are reading all the replies and grin to yourself!.... you are my hero! :')

Anaxes 5

"It's offensive because the first thing you associate Germans with is the Third Reich, one of the darkest, most miserable time periods in human history, and I would feel extremely offended if I were OP." Firstly, "Third Reich" isn't a time period. "Associate Germans with the Third Reich". I didn't think it was a secret. (Funnily enough, Third Reich translates into "Third World") "I would feel extremely offended if I were OP". Then you're just an oversensitive politically correct jackass. Harden the **** up.

Parents always expect the most out of their children. Henceforth, they are always way harder on them. My dad was the coach of my basketball team when I was younger, and he played me every minute of every game, he always busted my ass the most in practice, and he always came down on me harder than the other kids. That's because he wanted me to be the best, and it def paid off when we went to the championship game one year. Just keep trying hard, and I'm sure he'll pass you.

#129 - You are spot on. My comment was meant to be funny #94 - You shouldn't have taken that seriously. Anyway now you know :)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

yeah nothing about what op wrote was bad fool. it was fine structure with no mistakes.

When I first looked at your profile picture it looked like he was ******* the horse.

9 and 14, I completely agree. I don't find any problems with OP's sentence structure. grammar Nazis are a necessary evil on this site, but they should keep their mouths shut unless they're certain that a correction is needed

hairt 4

I think 5 was trying to be sarcastic lol

that's a side affect. of being German.

you cant even spell sentence right, so hush.

it's not your dad doesn't love you, its just you would be a female driver and he knew we didn't want that.

ktrose 0

Just because he is your father, it does not mean he is going to automatically pass you. Clearly, you are not a great driver yet. lol.

I agree with 8. It doesn't matter if the instructor is family; if OP can't be bothered to pay attention to her driving lessons, her father has a professional obligation to fail her.

I'm glad to hear your father is a good instructor that doesn't just pass out a drivers license to everyone regardless of merit.

Inspired22 11

Well, you can't expect special treatment because your dad is the instructor! I hear it is super hard to get your license in Germany anyway. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again...

Maybe he failed you because you are wild, and he doesn't want you sneaking out... Do what everyone else does. Ride shotgun.

But if everyone rides shotgun then who is driving? Does that mean that while I am riding shotgun, the person to my left does not fall under the category of everyone? Meaning that said person is in fact nobody? Life is confusing!

.... Yeah, good point. Ah well; always a taxi.