By Zapped - 17/05/2010 11:09 - United States

Today, I learned that, since getting my tongue ring, it has become imprudent to test 9-volt batteries with my tongue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 866
You deserved it 46 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ouch! But you could have thought of that yourself.

that's amazing, you're a shit for brains

Comments

shona_fml 0

YDI!!! But thanks for the laugh!!! thanks for playing, lol!! BTW--can ANYBODY tell me why the hell my pic wont show up? I loaded it on the website from my laptop... WTF????

notsoluckycharm 0

Zeh bunneh will bite all of you blasphemers. D: It's epicly cute.

Granddragon 0

I thought "cute" wasn't allowed to be used with "epic". where's that damn handbook....

hobofdurlife 0

You're bunny looks like a gremlin. Props for having a cute cuddly gremlin look alike. Ignore all the the weirdos who have to hate on bunnies.

AAAAAAAAHH!!!!!! Gremlins are the best things ever!!! They're so adorable and epic!!

Says you who doesn't have the intelligence to write out "Are you stupid?"

you can die from that. don't be a dumbass

RedPillSucks 31

You can't die from licking a 9v battery. The amperage is not high enough. I've done this countless times and I'm back from the undead spawn to tell you that its OK. Try it, you'll see. (not with those really big batteries, the small 9v ones)

its not the voltage thst will kill you. its the amperage and theres not enough amperage in a 9V to kill you.

YES!!!! I'm not the only person that puts 9 volts on their tongue!!! I'm NOT crazy! ;D lol

If you're saying I'm crazy... I know. it's genetics. Damn my schizophrenic mother and grandfather!! :( I was just joking around.