By Anonymous - 04/03/2011 00:45 - United States

Today, I learned that if I don't clean out the litter box everyday, my cat will resort to shitting in the laundry basket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 888
You deserved it 34 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you can't be bothered to clean out the box every day, you shouldn't have a cat.

Comments

#29, I had one of those years ago. That was the best damn thing ever! I've often wondered why you can't find them anymore...

well, let's think about it. how about you poop, and pee in the same toilet and don't flush until you scoop the litter. I know cats arnt people but can you truly blame the cat?

I love that I can leave my 2 cats home alone for over a week and not have to worry about the house being torn up with shit and piss all over the place. If you do the same for a dog, the house would be destroyed. Cats are better.

If you do the same with an UNTRAINED dog, sure. Don't act like certain cats won't scratch up all your belongings. As a volunteer at my local humane society and an owner of two dogs and two cats, I really disagree with your statement. Dogs = cats. Not one is better. It depends on your preferences. I like both; dogs are trainable and compassionate, cats are neat and don't require as much work. Cat people AND dog people bother me. Such entitled attitudes.

^ Well there would be something really wrong with leaving a dog in a house alone for over a week, wouldn't there?

22cute 17

Smart cat he'll have you trained in no time.

dancingdoggy 4

Today, I learned that I actually have to take care of my own cat. FML Wait, what?

I couldn't agree with #1 more I was gonna say it too but you said it 1st lol

Mik232 0