By Nowajerk - 25/12/2011 01:15 - Australia

Today, I just finished nearly a year of muscle-building in order to impress my crush. Turns out she doesn't date fit guys, because "they're all jerks". FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 631
You deserved it 17 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's following a stereotype. But hey, at least now you're fit for all the ladies!

heylesha 8

now eat a lot and become "fluffy"

Comments

LaColombianita 26

Wow you must really like her if you did that for a year just to impress her... Doesn't seem jerkish to me. Is that even a word? o_O

"I was feeling jerkish earlier today so i had a nice wank."

flockz 19

"the handjob was too dry and jerkish, so i ****** her with extra lube."

sofineedsaladder 10

"#61's humor is so dry and jerkish, burn his penis to death"

Your a jerk........ Ish? Idk i wasnt trying to bring in some descriptive sexual thing and thats the best i could do.

Are there a Jerkish people to be offended by this?

knoxxx 22

If she bases her opinion solely on the way a guy looks and doesn't bother finding out who they actually are, who cares. She's obviously a shallow biznatch. Find yourself a lady who really deserves you, OP.

He wanted her to like him based on the way he looked, otherwise he wouldn't have bulked himself up.

knoxxx 22

Ok, smart ass, key word in my comment being "solely" his looks. Maybe he was buffing up to get her attention? Obviously he wanted her to like him enough to *date* him, not just enough to appreciate his body. Why does everyone on this site have to try and cut everyone else down?

GoW_Chick 14

32- maybe because it makes them feel better about themselves ? **** if I know i just find it funny to read.

It's nothing personal; it was just a comment. Merry Christmas!

Hugs for everyone!!! There, all better! Okay? Okay. ;) ps, Merry Christmas! :)

ninjuh_wingman 29

So she dates fat guys who arent jerks?

GoW_Chick 14

Bitchs be crazy! Sorry had too Don't judge me!!

Then what do I do with these thumbs up or down buttons...? Haha...

that's pretty steriotypical. tell her you can proove her wrong and take her out to a nice restaurant and treat her like a lady

bobbycorwen 5

Revert back to the unfit nice guy... She'll then tell you that you are like a brother. This is code for you aren't a big enough jerk and you treat her too nicely.

...to ****-slap mis-behaving bitches?? I was thinking the same thing.

(to #45) Right. Tell her that. And if that actually works and she agrees to date you, then she's even shallower than you could have possibly conceived before....and after proving that (in case you didn't get the hint the first time round), would You still want to date her? About as sharp as a bowling ball if you answered yes...