Leg day

By Anonymous - 24/09/2019 02:06

Today, after waiting a year, I asked a coworker who I like to work out at the gym with me. She said yes. I figured this would be the perfect place to show off my body and impress her. In every exercise we did, she lifted more weights than I did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 698
You deserved it 2 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nothing more unattractive than a dude who tucks his tail between his legs as soon as he's not immediately superior to a woman. Do you have any idea how disappointing it is that in every single thing you put effort into as a woman, there will be a man crying because he you should have just let him be better and complain about how his ego is hurt instead of just acknowledging her own effort and success? Grow up man.

Why do you buy into the sexist stereotype than men have to be physically stronger than women? You like her, right? Well, now she has the added benefits of being able to protect you and open pickle jars for you.

Comments

Why do you buy into the sexist stereotype than men have to be physically stronger than women? You like her, right? Well, now she has the added benefits of being able to protect you and open pickle jars for you.

its not a sexist stereotype its just a fact that men are normally much stronger than woman. its biology

Not normally "much" stronger. On average, men are stronger than women, but there are individual women who are stronger than some men. It's sexist for the OP to be ashamed that she is stronger than he is.

men do naturally have more robust builds and are on average stronger but that doesn't mean always. on the flip side girls live longer.

The weakest man is not stronger than the strongest woman so yes it's a sexist stereotype that all men are stronger than all women. Biologically men have the potential to be stronger than women that doesn't automatically make it so and being all FML because the girl you like is stronger is a sexist attitude.

I do not know why that keeps being pushed. I used to believe it purely because people kept convincing others that. Then, when you ask a few different people to help you move heavy object you notice that there is practically ZERO difference between people who do not exercise - they all can not lift anything be it women, men, tall, small,...

Nothing more unattractive than a dude who tucks his tail between his legs as soon as he's not immediately superior to a woman. Do you have any idea how disappointing it is that in every single thing you put effort into as a woman, there will be a man crying because he you should have just let him be better and complain about how his ego is hurt instead of just acknowledging her own effort and success? Grow up man.

cazziuz1983 9

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

dude, dont get all butthurt that she can lift more, if you were more evolved you would see that its hot, and you can use this as a way to push yourself. then you can both make it fun at the gym rather than pouting cause youre not alpha, which btw, is NOT attractive

Plus, she can spot for you while you lift.

cazziuz1983 9

I fail to see how hard muscles on a woman is sexy,physically fit sure no brainer but strong enough to outlift anyone who's been going to a gym for at least a year, most defentialy not sexy

I am sure all those fit people are so, sooo disappointed to hear you do not find them attractive. Your opinion must mean so much to them and I am sure the only reason they ever exercise is to be considered attractive and not because they enjoy it / take care of their body.