By notsobig - 29/01/2013 22:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I jokingly asked my girlfriend if she thinks I have a big package. She replied that she didn't want to upset me and get into another fight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 651
You deserved it 40 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

jennuhm 4

It is what it is...own what you got bc you can't change it!

Amishanthony 6

Sometimes we ask loaded intimate questions to our significant others....and sometimes they lack the compassion to play it nice. She knew saying that would both upset you and possibly start another fight yet she did it under the guise that she intentionally didn't want to fight while implying a clear insult to your manhood. Bitch.

Oh come on, you must have realised in one locker room or another that you're on the small end. Don't ask if you can't handle the truth.

Why can't she just lie and make her man happy. It is these little things that make all the difference!

RedPillSucks 31

Why should she have to? I think over the ages, women have gotten tired of massaging mens egos.

Werken247 14

Yeah, because lying is always good for a relationship.

This isn't the sort of thing you ask jokingly. However, what matters most is that you know how to use what you've got.

Jon15805 7

Shouldn't matter. as long as it's bigger than 4 inches. It's all about how you move dude.

It's not the size of the ship it's the motion of the ocean? Every tried to get to England in a canoe?

No such thing as a small man, just a lose woman.

You never ask about that. No soup for you!