By Anonymous - 26/11/2009 19:11 - United States

Today, I hit a deer. The worst part? Papa deer saw me hit mama deer, and proceded to ram into my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 254
You deserved it 20 956

Same thing different taste

Comments

... and this is why you don't mess with deer lol

blland 0

more like FDL-**** the deer's life. Oh deer, this is quite a predicament.

totalbadass 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

"murder" implies it was intentional. I highly doubt she targeted the deer.

that was my first thought - the worst part was that your car got rammed? naw, a deer died because of you. i think most people would feel worse about that.

I assume you're not having turkey tonight and have never killed an animal?

Deer are in heat around this time of year. This causes them to not think straight. They jump out at cars at the last second sometimes- especially when it's dark. I've totaled a car from slamming into a deer before. Of course it sucks that deers get hit but it's no one's intention or fault.

cactus_fml 0

Um, I would be more worried about the fact that my vehicle, which I use to transport myself to work, school, and wherever else, which I payed for with money that I worked for, was damaged than I would be about the deer. I would also be more worried about MY OWN safety than the life of a deer. Sue me. It shouldn't have been such a dumbass and jumped in front of my car. In that situation, I would be too freaked out about my own health and safety and my expensive property to worry about it's life. Now, if I ran over a bunny, I would probably be like "AW ****, I KILLED A BUNNY!" because there aren't more serious problems involved.

30 has a point. An aggressive point, but a point, nonetheless. Deer don't know to look both ways before crossing the street. They are at Point A and they see Point B. Point B looks more appealing, so they go for it. Sometimes, a fatal mistake. Not always the drivers fault. So OP isn't a murderer.

KentuckyRebel92 8

Why do you damn animal rights activist have to be such bitches about everything... IT WAS A DEER! Hell! Out here in the country shit like that happens

No, you're right, she isn't a murder, but not because it was an accident. Because it was a ******* deer.

total LIES, you are full of shit, Ive hunted deer my whole life and they run like hell when people are around

Women drivers. Maybe he'd not be so mad if you put out a bit.

gigi2009 0

correction: the worst part was you injuring/killing a deer (and not caring when your car got hit).

m_o_n_d_a_y 0

poor thing. both you and the deer.