By badmom - 10/06/2009 18:09 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I heard my daughter scream at my son through the bathroom door, "Are you jacking off in there or something?" and him scream back at her "Shut up you fucking cunt!" My daughter is 7 and my son is 8. FML
I agree, your life sucks 134 940
You deserved it 80 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GIRAFFES 0

Wow. I blame public schools? Harrr. :B

What sort of vulgar environment are you raising your kids in? Or is it simply the way our schooling system has come to nowadays... FYL & YDI.

Comments

for everyone yelling at him for being a bad parent, think. if these were words he considered mundane enough to be part of his everyday speech and the kids picked them up from him, he would not consider his life ******. obviously he's embarrassed, which suggests that they did not learn those words from him. if he didn't give a damn about it, then he would be a bad parent. duh.

Ok your not nescisarily a bad parent. All kids cuss. Just wash they're mouths out with soap and spank them for foul language. If they ask why you can cuss (if you do) than say because your an adult. And all people who say that why I said to do is child abuse, get a life. Teachers used to be able to beat kids. Punishment shows them that it is bad, an they need to stop. Don't shelter your kids or your screwing them up even more. I know from experiance on all these points (yes I'm a kid, but a teen).

Seriously, you should slap them for using language like that lay down the law and keep an eye on what they watch

happygoluckyhh 0

Excuse me #1? It's not ONLY public schools. My public school acts like a private school because it's so organized and rich...but it's not a private school. You must be reffering to public school in NYC or something. Get a life!

LMAOO!!! I honestly don't get what the big deal is with kids talking like this. Lets be honest. They are gonna learn it all in a few years anyway. Its not like you can shield them from ever hearing bad words or vulgar slurs these days unless you move your family to an Amish community or some shit like that.

they've picked it up from somewhere, probably a film or hopefully not their parents or school. just sit them down and talk to them about it, but tell them that swearing is bad and all that stuff.

Beat them with a belt. I'm being 100% serious, we don't need to hear language like that from children.

sadly that is what the world has come to.