By badmom - 10/06/2009 18:09 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I heard my daughter scream at my son through the bathroom door, "Are you jacking off in there or something?" and him scream back at her "Shut up you fucking cunt!" My daughter is 7 and my son is 8. FML
I agree, your life sucks 134 940
You deserved it 80 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GIRAFFES 0

Wow. I blame public schools? Harrr. :B

What sort of vulgar environment are you raising your kids in? Or is it simply the way our schooling system has come to nowadays... FYL & YDI.

Comments

I blame our school teachers, television, and vulgar music. Yep. None of the blame rests on the parental units whatsoever.

I learned all that in school It's not always the parents fault, just limit their internet and tv. thats the best they can do.

I think it's your fault. do a better job raising them

I'm sorry but some parent you are. #93 is completely right. And #96 it's not necessarily where you learned it from but if your parents corrected you and taught you to NEVER say stuff like that. That's the parents' job. Not the school's or TV's. Sorry but YDI.

h2m 0

Yeah they probably heard that from you.

Hydra_fml 0

I'm going with YDI for raising a handful of brats.

Yeah, you seriously need to lay down the law with these kids. Regardless of whether they heard that language from you, school, or the TV, they need to know that it's absolutely 100% inappropriate for them to be using that language, and that if they do, they'll get punished for it. Don't let them get used to getting away with things like that, ESPECIALLY at such an early age.

Get. Family. Counseling. Now. And stop taking them with you to "R"-rated movies.