By fatty - 29/04/2015 01:36 - United States - West Chester

Today, I was sitting in McDonald's. A lady came up to me and started complaining about the bad service, and asked for the manager. I told her that I didn't work there. "But you must, someone that fat has to work here!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 306
You deserved it 5 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AnOriginalName 19

On the plus side, you could have told her to **** off without getting fired from that McDonald's. Did you tell her to **** off?

You don't get fat off your own supply, rule one of sales! At least, that's what every crime syndicate television show and movie has taught me.

Comments

TweetAnne 13

Faith in humanity unrestored. The ignorance and stupidity of some people is unbelievable.

First off, say "lost," not "unrestored." "Unrestored" is used in the context of things that haven't been renovated. Secondly, I'm tired of seeing people say they've lost their faith in humanity over some pricks they hear about on the internet. No one's faith in humanity is that shitty.

"untestored"? :/ faith in humanity destroyed. thank you

You don't get fat off your own supply, rule one of sales! At least, that's what every crime syndicate television show and movie has taught me.

A person in mcdonalds calling someone else fat... oh the irony

AnOriginalName 19

On the plus side, you could have told her to **** off without getting fired from that McDonald's. Did you tell her to **** off?

"On the plus side" huh? You sly dog, you.

Hey #43, wanna know how I know you use Tumblr?

Hey #43, wanna know how I know you use Tumblr?

incoherentrmblr 21

I would've told her "Hold on, let me get the manager," then walked out the door, and went through the drive thru. Hopefully she won't go Super Saiyn on your ass...

OP, just ask her if she works at the dmv. If she replies no, say you must because you're a rude bitch.

Good one. I was about to post the same. But saw your comment before.

I would have said "I'm incredibly surprised you don't work here then."

I would've said "Where's your manager? Someone that stupid must work here."

I would have refilled my drink and accidentally planted it on her while trying to get the lid on.