By Anonymous - 10/01/2011 08:25 - United States

Today, I heard my asshole neighbor had died of a stroke. I was outside and said, "Well it's about goddamn time!" I turned around to see his wife walking her dog and staring deep into my soul. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 118
You deserved it 68 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ctlnaaia71 8

I hope people say that abput you when YOU die. That's a shitty thing to say. YDI.

Comments

ctlnaaia71 8

lol ones less miserable bastard in the world. I'd be glad too!:). unfortunately his wife prolly wants you dead lol.

Wow YDI !!! no matter how much of an asshole the person is, as long as they aren't like a murderer or rapists or something you shouldn't be glad that he died you asshole.

25shark 5

I thought we'd established the neighbor was the f*cking asshole?

rdkorud13 0

you might want to lock the doors and windows js ha

KelseyLovesYouu 2

How can she stare into something he doesn't have?

The Dahk Lohd's on fiyah today! 27 cute, but no

Usually I don't find jokes like that funny, but you totally got me on this one #25, well played.

look who is talking 25, you ripped your soul into 7 prices and hid them.

RKftw 0

so? if your neighbor was such an asshole why don't you have the balls to tell his mourning wife?

I hope people say that abput you when YOU die. That's a shitty thing to say. YDI.

juliaaalove 8

agreed:) no matter how mean or annoying, you should never wish death upon someone!

TheJimAubrey 0

Maybe YOU don't want to wish death upon someone, #109, but to be completely honest, if i'm wishing death upon someone that is a very light verdict. Wishing for someone's skin to be cut off and leaving them out in the middle of a snowy field, is more what people deserve in this day and age. Death wouldn't be so bad, cause you're completely unaware that you're dead if you die. You rot in a hole, end of discussion. I'm not sure that OP deserves it, nobody deserves uncanny timing.

You have put a frightening lot of thought into that.

was he your dad? is she your mom? right now she's wondering when her asshole neighbor is going to die

foxriderlvr 0

Not gonna lie...I thought this was kinda funny.

MrBoredGuy 1

a lot of us did, don't sweat it

lolol_BKYCHO 3

Well, I think it's safe to say you deserved it. Oh, and why did the comments get disabled on that church fml?